As the days get shorter and temperatures start to drop it is important to ensure that your heating system is working properly.
Make sure you are prepared for the cold months ahead by following these simple tips and scheduling a maintenance visit from your reliable Ruud Contractor:
- Stay Connected—Check all your gas connections, gas pressure, burner combustion and heat exchanger
- Heat Flow—Give your thermostat a trial run to ensure the air is flowing smoothly
- Clean Filters—Inspect your air filter in your furnace and/or heat pump
- Air Flow—Make sure your heating vents are unblocked to ensure easy air flow
- Top-Off—For furnaces or propane tanks make sure your fuel storage tank is topped off and ready to go.
To guarantee that your heating system is working efficiently and effectively, contact your reliable Ruud Contractor and schedule a maintenance visit. For more tips on winterizing your home visit www.energystar.gov.