The 15 & 20 ton Ruud RLKL, 3 phase only, Package Air Conditioning units feature earth-friendly R-410A refrigerant. The
Ruud Commercial Series Package Air Conditioners combine money-saving
efficiency, whisper-quiet operation, environmental-friendliness and
superb reliability to bring you peace of mind – year after year. Nothing
performs more reliably than a Ruud Package Air Conditioner. It’s that
simple. This platform provides you with a full line of capacities that are each AHRI-certified. The design is certified by CSA International.
The Scroll® Compressor
All of our
residential/commercial package units, regardless of efficiency level,
feature the Scroll Compressor. These scroll compressors use a more
advanced technology than traditional reciprocating compressors. Scroll
compressors with internal line break overload and high pressure
protection. Two independent refrigerant circuits each with a scroll
compressor provide two stage cooling operation. They have fewer moving parts; they are quieter, more efficient, longer lasting.
Our cabinets have a powder painted finish that protects them from the harshest weather extremes. There is a one-piece
top cover and one piece base pan with drawn supply and return opening
for superior water management. Externally mounted refrigerant gauge
ports for easy service diagnostics. Single point electrical and gas
removable filter, blower, gas heat, and compressor/ control access
panels permits prompt service. Foil faced insulation encapsulated
throughout entire unit minimizes airborne fibers from the air stream.
Motor/Fan Motor Mount
Our mount helps protect the fan motor from the elements for longer life.
Its design dependability helps reduce vibration and noise. Permanently
lubricated evaporator, condenser and gas heat inducer motors. Condenser
motors are internally protected, totally enclosed with shaft down
Matched Blower/Evaporator Coil Unit
The blower is responsible for the flow of air into your duct work. There is an Aluminum MicroChannel outdoor coil and
other system components for maximum efficiency and quiet operation. In
addition, the coil features rifled copper tubing and enhanced fins for
improved efficiency. Single slab, single pass designed evaporator coil facilitates easy cleaning for maintained high efficiencies.
Exterior service fittings enable a serviceman to quickly determine unit operating conditions.
Supplemental Electric Heating Strips
Supplemental electric heat strips up to 75 kW are available for periods
of extreme cold temperatures. Single point electrical and gas
connections simplifies installation.
- Rugged base rails are included for improved installation and handling.
- 2 inch filter standard with slide out design.
- Colored and labeled wiring.
- Convertible airflow- vertical downflow or horizontal sideflow.
- High Pressure and Low Pressure/Loss of charge protection standard on all models.
- Solid Core liquid line filter drier on each circuit.
- Complete factory charged, wired and run tested.
- Cooling operation up to 125 degree F ambient.
- Internally sloped slide out condensate pan conforms to ASHRAE 62 standards.
- High performance belt drive motor with variable pitch pulleys and quick adjust belt system.
- 24 volt control system with resettable circuit breakers.