Installed ClearControl™, a Direct Digital Control (DDC) and sensors
which can connect to LonWorks™ or BACnet® BAS systems for remote
monitoring and control.
The Scroll® Compressor
All of our
residential/commercial package units, regardless of efficiency level,
feature the Scroll® Compressor. The scroll compressor uses a more
advanced technology than traditional reciprocating compressors. Scroll
compressors with internal line break overload and high pressure
protection. Molded compressor plug is standard on all units. Two independent refrigerant circuits each with a scroll compressor provide two stage cooling operation. They have fewer moving parts, and they are quieter, more efficient, and longer lasting. Single stage compressor on C072 model. Dual stage compressor on C090 – C151 models.
Durable Cabinet with Louvered Condenser Compartment
Our cabinets have a powder painted finish that protects them from the
harshest weather extremes. And our louvered condenser compartment is the
best in the industry for protecting the condenser coil against yard
hazards and weather extremes. There is a one-piece top cover and one piece base pan with drawn supply and return opening for superior water management. Foil
faced insulation encapsulated throughout entire unit minimizes airborne
fibers from the air stream. Slide Out Indoor fan assembly for added
service convenience. Hinged major access door with heavy-duty gasketing,
1/4 turn latches and door retainers.
Motor/Fan Motor Mount
Our motor mount helps
protect the fan motor from the elements for longer life. Its design
dependability helps reduce vibration and noise. High performance belt drive motor with variable pitch pulleys and quick adjust belt system. Permanently
lubricated evaporator, condenser and gas heat inducer motors. Condenser
motors are internally protected, totally enclosed with shaft down
Control box operational
controls are “up front” for quick access and service diagnostics. The
draft inducer motor is specially designed to quietly provide combustion
air while simultaneously venting outdoors the combustion products from
the furnace heat exchanger. In addition to the draft inducer motor, the
in-shot gas burners, gas valve and manifold efficiently regulate the
flow of gas for combustion. These new gas/electric units also feature
direct-spark ignition and remote flame sensors for added dependability
Matched Blower/Evaporator Coil Unit
The blower is responsible for the flow of air into your ductwork. Aluminum MicroChannel Outdoor Coils and other system components provide maximum efficiency and quiet operation. Single slab, single pass designed evaporator coil facilitate easy cleaning for maintained high efficiencies. Internally sloped slide out condensate pan conforms to ASHRAE 62 standards.
Tubular Heat Exchanger
Our new package gas electric units feature a tubular heat exchanger
design. Tubular heat exchangers are more efficient and durable than
older-style clamshell heat exchangers.
- There are single point electrical and gas connections on all models.
- Solid Core liquid line filter drier on each circuit.
- Rugged base rails are included for improved installation and handling.
- Complete factory charged, wired and run tested.
- Cooling operation up to 125 degree F ambient.
- Convertible airflow
- TXV refrigerant metering system on each circuit (except on C072).
- High Pressure and Low Pressure/Loss of charge protection standard on all models.
- 2 inch filter standard with slide out design.
- Two stage gas valve, direct spark ignition, and induced draft for efficiency and reliability.
- Solid state furnace control with on board diagnostics.
- 24 volt control system with resettable circuit breakers.
- Colored and labeled wiring.
- Capillary tube refrigerant metering system on each circuit.