How Does it Work?
Innovative Ruud tankless technology has changed the way we heat water.
Select your best fit
Find out which award-winning Ruud tankless model best fits your needs.
Our courteous support team is knowledgeable and ready to answer your questions.
Professional Prestige Series 84 Direct Vent Indoor
Ruud Ultra™ RUTGH is a series of high efficiency condensing tankless gas water heaters designed for continuous hot water
Up to 94% energy efficient with stainless steel condensing heat exchanger
- Intelligent electronic controls designed to increase energy efficiency and safety
- Third party efficiency listed by AHRI
Industry First! 0.26 GPM minimum flow rate, 0.40 GPM minimum activation flow rate
- RUTGH-95 for 3 bathroom homes*– 9.5 gal./min. at 35°F rise max., 8.4 gal./min. at 45°F rise SCAQMD rule 1146.2 compliant
- RUTGH-84 for 2-3 bathroom homes*– 8.4 gal./min. at 35°F rise max., 6.6 gal./min. at 45°F rise SCAQMD rule 1146.2 compliant
Compact space saving design – about the size of a medicine cabinet
Self-diagnostic system for easy installation and service.
- Digital display shows temperature setting and maintenance codes
High Altitude Compliant
Two-pipe direct vent system designed for PVC pipe (up to 38 ft. of
3" PVC Pipe or 5 ft. of 2" PVC Pipe). See instructions for details
- Hot start programming helps
minimize fluctuation in water temperature, referred to as “cold water
sandwich,” during periods of frequent on/off operation
- Built-in electric blower
- Exclusive! Guardian overheat film wrap (OFW)
- EZ-Link cable available for higher demand applications to connect two tankless units to operate as one
- Manifold up to six units with an optional MIC-6 manifold control board
- Manifold up to 20 units with the optional MIC-185 plus the MICS-180 manifold control assembly
High-altitude capability – up to 9,840 ft. elevation above sea level
Digital remote control and 10 ft. of thermostat wire included
- Supplied with a 120 volt power cord (indoor models only)
- Freeze protection to -30°F
- Required manual gas isolation valve included
- EZ- Spec™ Sizing Software – advanced online tool that takes the guess work out of sizing tankless applications – available at www.ruud.com/tankless
| H84 ULTRA CONDENSING TANKLESS MODELS
(Not Available in Canada)
- Continuous hot water, energy saving and compact, space saving design
- Self Diagnostic System
- 92% efficient with stainless steel condensing heat exchanger
Parts Warranty: 5 Years
Labor Warranty: 1 Year
Heat Exchange Warranty: 12 Years