How Does it Work?
Innovative Ruud tankless technology has changed the way we heat water.
Select your best fit
Find out which award-winning Ruud tankless model best fits your needs.
Our courteous support team is knowledgeable and ready to answer your questions.
Tankless H95 Direct Vent Indoor
Ruud Ultra™ RUTGH is a series of high efficiency condensing tankless gas water heaters designed for continuous hot water
- 94% Energy efficient with stainles ssteel condensing heat exchanger
- Intelligent electronic controls designed to increase energy efficiency and safety
- Third party efficiency listed by AHRI
- Industry First! 0.26 GPM minimum flow rate, 0.40 GPM minimum activation flow rate
- RTGH-95 for 3 bathroom homes*– 9.5 gal./min. at 35°F rise max., 8.4 gal./min. at 45°F rise SCAQMD rule 1146.2 compliant
- RTGH-84 for 2-3 bathroom homes*– 8.4 gal./min. at 35°F rise max., 6.6 gal./min. at 45°F rise
- Compact space saving design – about the size of a medicine cabinet
- Self-diagnostic system for easy installation and service.
- Digital display shows temperature setting and maintenance codes
- Two-pipe direct vent system designed for PVC pipe, see instructions for details
- Built-in electric blower
- Exclusive! Guardian overheat film wrap (OFW)
- EZ-Link cable available for higher demand applications to connect two tankless units to operate as one
- Manifold up to six units with an optional MIC-6 manifold control board
High Altitude Compliant
- Manifold up to 20 units with the optional MIC-185 plus the MICS-180 manifold control assembly
- High-altitude capability – up to 9,840 ft. elevation above sea level
- Up to 38 ft. of 3” PVC Pipe or 5 ft. of 2” PVC Pipe , see instructions for details
- Digital remote control and 10 ft. of thermostat wire included
- Supplied with a 120 volt power cord (indoor models only)
- Freeze protection to -30°F
- EZ- Spec™ Sizing Software – advanced online tool that takes the guess work out of sizing tankless applications – available at www.ruud.com/tankless
| H95 ULTRA CONDENSING TANKLESS MODELS
- Vents with Standard PVC – lower cost, readily available, and easy to install
- 94% efficient
- Built-in Condensate Neutralizer – reduces installation cost and time
- ENERGY STAR® rated
- Industry-Best Low Activation Flow Rates – provides more fixture options, especially low-flow faucets and shower heads
Parts Warranty: 5 Years
Labor Warranty: 1 Year
Heat Exchange Warranty: 12 Years