Cased and Uncased - Gas & Oil Furnace Applications
- Rheem® Indoor Coils are designed
for use with Rheem outdoor units and are available for vertical upflow
or downflow, and horizontal left or horizontal right airflow. When
matched with Rheem outdoor units, the coils provide a nominal capacity
range from 18,000 BTU/HR [5.24 kW] to 48,000 BTU/HR [14.06 kW].
- Constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved copper tubing.
- Coils are tested at the factory with an extensive refrigerant leak check.
- Coils have sweat refrigerant connections.
- Ideally suited for new installations or add on air conditioning.
- Feature two sets of 3/4" [14.1 mm] N.P.T. Condensate drain connections for ease of connection.
- Coils are AHRI certified for system application with variety of Rheem outdoor units.
- Condensate drain pan is constructed of high grade, heat resistant, corrosion free thermal-set material.
- Compatible with Germicidal Light System (UV resistant)
- Bi-Directional airflow eliminates the need to switch any internal components from horizontal left to right.
- Unique drain pan design maximizes application flexibility and condensate removal.
- Universal Duct Flanges are included with all coil models.
- Model: RCFP
- Cased and Uncased N-Coil
Limited Parts Warranty - 5 Years