Cased & Uncased "N" Coil - 13 - 16 SEER AC, HP, & Furnace Applications
Ruud®Indoor Coils are designed for use
with Ruud out- door units and are available for vertical upflow or
downflow, and horizontal left or horizontal right airflow. When matched
with Ruud outdoor units, the coils provide a nominal capacity range
from 24,000 BTU/HR [7.03 kW] to 60,000 BTU/HR [17.58 kW].
- Constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved copper tubing.
- Coils are tested at the factory with an extensive refrigerant leak check.
- Coils have sweat refrigerant connections.
- Ideally suited for new installations or add on air conditioning.
- Feature two sets of 3/4" [14.1 mm] N.P.T. Condensate drain connections for ease of connection.
- Coils are A.R.I. certified for system application with variety of Ruud outdoor units.
- Condensate drain pan is constructed of high grade, heat resistant, corrosion free thermal-set material.
- Compatible with Germicidal Light System (UV resistant)
- Bi-Directional airflow eliminates the need to switch any internal components from horizontal left to right.
- Unique drain pan design maximizes application flexibility and condensate removal.
- Model: RCFL
- Cased and Uncased N-Coil
- AC, HP, & Furnace applications
- 13-16 SEER
Conditional Parts Warranty - Equal to the Limited Parts Warranty of the Outdoor Model (Registration Required)
Limited Parts Warranty - 5 Years