Uncased ”N” Coil - Gas & Oil Air Handler Applications
- Rheem® Indoor Replacement Coils
are designed for use with Rheem outdoor units and are available for
vertical upflow or downflow, and horizontal left or horizontal right
airflow. When matched with Rheem outdoor units, the coils provide a
nominal capacity range from 18,000 BTU/HR [5.24 kW] to 60,000 BTU/HR
- Constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved aluminum tubing.
- Coils are tested at the factory with an extensive refrigerant leak check.
- Coils have copper sweat refrigerant connections.
- Feature two sets of 3/4" [14.1 mm] N.P.T. Condensate drain connections for ease of connection.
- Chatleff metering device connections.
- Approved for system application with variety of Rheem outdoor units.
- Condensate drain pan is constructed of high grade, heat resistant, corrosion free thermal-set material.
- Compatible with Germicidal Light System (UV resistant).
- Bi-Directional airflow eliminates the need to switch any internal components from horizontal left to right.
- Unique drain pan design maximizes application flexibility and condensate removal.
- N-Coil design maximizes performance and minimizes height required at installation.
- Model RCH for Gas and Oil Air Handlers
- Airflow Capacity 600-1,900 CFM
Limited Parts Warranty - 5 Years