Professional Powered Damper
The Professional Powered Damper is now available as part of the Rheem Professional Series. You can find information about the product here.
Energy Efficient Damper Design
- .67 - .69 Energy factor
- Meets or exceeds ENERGY STAR™ Phase II certification
- 24 VAC Powered flue damper
- Lower stand-by losses
- More hot water at a lower operating cost
- Integrated self-diagnostic system control takes away the guesswork
- One-of-a-kind air/fuel shut-off device offers double protection
- Maintenance free – no filter to clean
- Standard replacement parts
Flammable Vapor Detection Sensor
- Protective control system that disables the heater in the presence of flammable vapor accumulation
- Patented magnesium anode rod design incorporates a special resistor which protects the tank from rust.
High Altitude Compliant
- 50 gallon 50k BTU product certified for applications up to 6,000 feet above sea level
- All other models certified for applications up to 10,200 feet above sea level
- Environmentally friendly burner – Low NOx design for low nitrous
oxide emissions Brass drain valve & temperature and pressure relief
valve are included
- Standard 110 volt electrical outlet required for installation.
Includes 19 ft. (3-prong grounded) power cord Meets or exceeds National
|| ENERGY INFO
|PROFESSIONAL POWERED DAMPER
||P50PRO50S E 2
- Designed for professionals
- Energy efficient damper design
- Flammable vapor detection sensor
- High altitude compliant
Tank Warranty: 8 Years
Parts Warranty: 8 Years
With ProtectionPlus™ the 8-year limited tank warranty becomes 12 years!