Power Direct Vent
Features & Benefits:
Power Direct Vent commercial water heaters provide outside air for combustion, which eliminates negative air pressure issues in tight construction. Models are available in 47,000 to 75,100 Btu/h, with a maximum temperature setting of 160 degrees Fahrenheit for 50-gallon models and 180 degrees Fahrenheit for 75-gallon models. This water heater is specifically designed where medium quantities of hot water are required. Typical applications include large residences, small restaurants, apartments and small office buildings.
FVIR Compliant – Maintenance free – no filter to clean
Flammable Vapor Detection Sensor – Protective control system that disables the heater in the presence of flammable vapor accumulation
Flexible Venting Options
- Long venting lengths up to 100 feet
- PVC, ABS, or CPVC vent pipe options
- Vertical or horizontal termination
Self-Diagnostic System – Integrated self-diagnostic system control takes the guess work away
Environmentally Friendly Burner – 40ng/J compliant NOx design for low nitrous oxide emissions
High Altitude Compliant – Models are certified for applications up to 7,700 or 10,200 feet above sea level
- Reduces fuel costs
- Provides more hot water
- Patented magnesium anode rod design incorporates a special resistor that protects the tank from corrosion
- Provides longer tank life than using standard magnesium anode rods
- Durable silicon nitride ignitor (HSI)
- Standard 110 volt electrical connection
- Exceeds National Appliance Energy Conservation Act (NAECA) and ASHRAE requirements
|POWER DIRECT VENT MODELS|
|GAL CAP.||MODEL NUMBER||INPUT (BTU/H) NAT. & LP|
- 47,000 - 75,100 BTU/Hr.
- 50, 63 and 75 gallon capacities
- Small jacket diameters
- Flammable vapor detection sensor
Power Direct Vent
Tank - 3 Years
Parts - 1 Year
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.