Digital Low NOx Pool/Spa Heaters
PolyTuf Textured Powder Coating
The Ruud gas heater has a polyester-coated, non-corrosive cabinet that is more durable than solventborne- and waterborne-coated metal cabinets. Every piece of sheet metal goes through a 7-stage wash system, making certain the powder paint has a perfect bond. Underneath the tough, yet beautiful finish you will find galvanized metal that offers superior rust prevention and years of durable service
No need for fans to combat drafting problems. This heater is designed to draft naturally in outdoor installations with its exclusive low-profile design. It is so thoughtfully and carefully designed it actually protects itself from the things that tend to stifle ordinary pool and spa heaters. It delivers uninterrupted heating performance regardless of falling leaves, wind, airborne debris, rain, downdrafts,
updrafts, sleet, snow, etc.
Polymer headers prevent rust stains from harming your pool’s surface, giving you years of trouble-free swimming pleasure
All-Copper-Fin-Tube Heat Exchanger
The fin tubes of the heat exchanger are each made from a single piece of extruded copper. This integral-fin design allows maximum heat transfer to be attained and maintained. Cupro-nickel is also available as an optional upgrade.
Stainless Steel Tube Sheet
Stainless steel tube sheets are used on all Ruud gas heaters. This allows for a completely nonferrous waterway, leaving your pool truly rust-free
CPVC 2" Water Connections
Standard with every Ruud is a set of 2" slip-fit CPVC water connections to make your installation secure and effortless
The Unitherm Governor helps reduce condensation from low inlet water temperatures. It automatically regulates the water flow to help keep the water temperature in the heat exchanger above 105°F. Both water temperature and water flow rate are controlled to eliminate condensation, sooting, and scale build-up that can shorten heater life
High Flow Rates
The Ruud gas heater comes with an automatic bypass built into the header. You'll find that the heater is capable of handling water flow at a rate up to 125 gpm
Every burner tray is built to last, from the stainless steel burners to the aluminized metal used in the heat sensitive areas. Innovative design allows for the easy removal of the tray and burners for servicing
A ceramic fiber combustion box keeps your heater running efficiently while keeping the outside jacket cool. By using this space-age material the heater won't retain residual heat after it is turned off, allowing it to be installed without the use of costly metal heat sinks.
Energy-smart Ruud heaters consistently achieve the highest efficiency ratings. They exceed all federal and state standards.
- Models: P-D207, P-D267, P-D337, P-D407
- Four Sizes: 199,000 266,000, 332,500, 399,000 BTU/HR
- Copper Fin Tube heat exchanger, rust-free waterways
- Fan assisted stainless steel Low NOx burners
- 2" water connections
- Digital Control with self-diagnostics
- Meets or Exceeds Federal Energy Standards
- Natural or Propane Gas
Digital Low NOx Pool/Spa Heaters
Heater - 1 Year
Parts - 1 Year
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.