Electric Spa-Pak Heaters
- Brass Headers
Brass headers prevent rust stains from harming your pool or spa’s surface, giving you years of trouble-free swimming pleasure. They also allow for a corrosion free connection to your spa plumbing, making any future servicing a snap
- Copper Water Vessel
The Ruud Electric Spa heater has a completely non-ferrous waterway. The cast brass headers are connected with an all copper water tank. This ensures that the spa water only comes in contact with a rust free environment. This helps keeps your spa rust stain free
- 1-1/2” Water Connections
Every Ruud Electric Spa heater comes standard with 1-1/2" NPT male connections to make your installation secure and effortless. No other special connections are required, such as current collectors or heat sinks
- Heating Element
The heart of any electric heater is the heating element. The Ruud Electric Spa heater comes with a robust, incoloy sheathed heating element. The top of the element is 3/16” stainless steel, again, ensuring a rust free environment
Ruud Electric Spa heaters use commercial grade components. Take one look at the heavy duty power contactor and you know this heater is built to last
Inside every Ruud Electric Spa heater is a built-in device to prevent overheating. In the event the heater is energized when the water flow is insufficient, a resetable high limit will prevent the heater from operating in an unsafe condition
- 240v Operation
Both of the Ruud Electric Spa heaters operate with 240v single phase power. The model 552 draws about 23 amps @240v and the model 1102 draws about 46 amps @240v
Energy-smart Ruud heaters consistently achieve the highest efficiency ratings. They exceed all federal and state standards
- Models: 552 and 1102
- Two Sizes: 5.5 & 11 KW
- Brass & Copper water vessel
- 1-1/2" Male NPT water connections
- Incoloy Heating Element
- Meets or Exceed Federal Energy Standards
- Indoor or Outdoor
Electric Spa-Pak Heaters
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.