Marathon Eclipse Light Duty
Marathon® EclipseTM Light Duty non-metallic electric water heaters are designed for harsh environments and a warranty to back it up
Non-metallic Tank Features
- Seamless, blow-molded, polybutene tank – impervious to rust and corrosion
- Multiple layers of filament wound fiberglass give the tank unmatched strength
- Polyurethane insulation helps reduce energy consumption
- Recessed drain valve is out of the way of brooms and scrubbers
- High temperature polysulfone dip tube
- Tough molded polyethylene outer shell resists dents, scratches, and salt air
- Well insulated for reduced standby heat loss
- Pipe wrap energy saving kit included to achieve maximum energy savings
- Recovery Capacity: 18.2 gallons per hour (delivers approximately 78 gallons of hot water in the first hour for 75-gallon models, 91 gallons for 85-gallon models and 104 gallons for 105-gallon models)**
- Thermostat capable of delivering water temperature up to 180° F for high temperature applications
Easy Installation & Service
- Marathon’s lightweight tank is easier to maneuver and position
- Bowl shaped tank bottom allows complete sediment draining
- Water tight grommets keep out overhead moisture and condensation
- Thermally fused upper element provides protection against dry firing
- Titanium upper and lower elements for superior resistance to lime build-up
- Full-flow, brass drain valve
- Temperature and pressure relief valve and factory installed vacuum relief valve
- Low lead compliant
- Standard replacement parts
|MARATHON HEAVY DUTY MODELS|
- Available in 75, 85 and 105 gallon capacities
- Seamless, blow-molded, polybutene tank - impervious to rust and corrosion
- The most durable electric water heater ever made
- High efficiency design and a lightweight tank that won’t corrode
Energy Guide Details
- Understanding Energy Efficiency
- Click here to review this water heater's Energy Guide for more details.
Marathon Eclipse Light Duty
Limited Tank Warranty – 10 years
Parts – 1 year1
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.