Marathon Eclipse Light Duty
Marathon® EclipseTM Light Duty non-metallic electric water heaters are designed for harsh environments and a warranty to back it up
Non-metallic Tank Features
- Seamless, blow-molded, polybutene tank – impervious to rust and corrosion
- Multiple layers of filament wound fiberglass give the tank unmatched strength
- Polyurethane insulation helps reduce energy consumption
- Recessed drain valve is out of the way of brooms and scrubbers
- High temperature polysulfone dip tube
- Tough molded polyethylene outer shell resists dents, scratches, and salt air
- Well insulated for reduced standby heat loss
- Pipe wrap energy saving kit included to achieve maximum energy savings
- Recovery Capacity: 18.2 gallons per hour (delivers approximately 78 gallons of hot water in the first hour for 75-gallon models, 91 gallons for 85-gallon models and 104 gallons for 105-gallon models)**
- Thermostat capable of delivering water temperature up to 180° F for high temperature applications
Easy Installation & Service
- Marathon’s lightweight tank is easier to maneuver and position
- Bowl shaped tank bottom allows complete sediment draining
- Water tight grommets keep out overhead moisture and condensation
- Thermally fused upper element provides protection against dry firing
- Titanium upper and lower elements for superior resistance to lime build-up
- Full-flow, brass drain valve
- Temperature and pressure relief valve and factory installed vacuum relief valve
- Low lead compliant
- Standard replacement parts
|MARATHON HEAVY DUTY MODELS|
- Available in 75, 85 and 105 gallon capacities
- Seamless, blow-molded, polybutene tank - impervious to rust and corrosion
- The most durable electric water heater ever made
- High efficiency design and a lightweight tank that won’t corrode
Energy Guide Details
- Understanding Energy Efficiency
- Click here to review this water heater's Energy Guide for more details.
Marathon Eclipse Light Duty
Limited Tank Warranty – 10 years
Parts – 1 year1
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.
We want to hear from you. Click the survey button below to help us transform and improve your experience as a customer.