VentMaster™ is a series of power direct vent commercial gas water heaters that are a good choice for buildings with tight construction or when indoor air quality is a concern
Features & Benefits - VentMaster power direct vent commercial water heaters provide outside air for combustion, which eliminates negative air pressure issues in tight construction. Models are available in 150,000, 199,900 and 250,000 Btu/h, with a maximum temperature setting of 180 degreesFahrenheit.
Thermal Efficiency - Meets or exceeds a minimum of 80% (non-condensing)
System Sentinel™ LED Diagnostic System - Our exclusive diagnostic system, with glowing LED lights, verifies system operation sequence by sequence.
Patented Technology - Patented multi-flue tank design has a proprietary steel formulation with two coats of high temperature porcelain enamel to maximize corrosion resistance. This results in a superior, long lasting heat exchanger.
Integral Automatic Blower - The 120 Volt blower assists in quietly discharging combustion gases.
Gas Control System - The control system has a fully adjustable thermostat from 100° F to 180°F. The 24 volt combination gas valve includes main gas pressure regulation and an on-off manual valve. The 120/24 volt transformer and high limit cut-out allow for accurate and safe temperature settings.
Easier, Less Costly Venting - Installs with 3" or 4" Schedule 40 PVC pipe; no masonry or metal vent chimney is required. Can be installed virtually anywhere. Maximum vent length is 50 feet.
Base Rail Design - Provides better handling when moving the unit. Full-port, Full-flow Drain Valve Factory installed brass drain valve allows for faster draining and servicing.
Direct Spark-to-Pilot Ignition System - Less fuel consumption
Altitude Certification - Certified up to 5,000 feet
CSA/ASME Rated T&P Valve - Factory installed relief valve
Hand-hole Cleanout - Easy removal of sediment deposits
- Power direct vent – 100 gallon, 150,000 & 250,000 BTU/Hr.
- Vents up to 50 feet
- Patented automatic blower
- Spark to pilot ignition system
Energy Guide Details
- Understanding Energy Efficiency
- Click here to review this water heater's Energy Guide for more details.
Tank - 3 Years
Parts - 1 Year
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.