Tankless Mid-Efficiency 84 Direct Vent Indoor
Ruud RUTG is a series of ultra low NOx, mid-efficiency tankless gas water heaters designed for continuous hot water
- .82 UEF
- With all -copper heat exchanger
- EcoNet Enabled - all Tankless products from 2010 to present can connect to EcoNet mobile app via Tankless EcoNet Accessory Kit (REWRA630TWH)
- Exclusive! Water Savings Setting – upon activation, this setting can save homeowners up to 1,100 gallons of water per year by reducing flow at the tap unitl set temperature is achieved (optional)
- Industry Best! Low Flow Activation - Minimum flow rate of .26 GPM and minimum activation flow rate of .40 GPM ensures the user will receive hot water even in low demand situations
Easy Installation and Service
- 1/2" Gas line compatibility
- Exclusive! Maintenance Notice Setting - Alerts homeowner, after 500 hours of use, to call for service check (optional)
- 3"/5" concentric vent system with Integrated condensate collector
- Connects to Metal Fab. Inc., 3"/5" concentric venting without an adapter
- For higher demand applications, accessories available to link multiple units in a load-sharing system
High Altitude Compliant
- High-altitude capability – up to 8,400 ft. elevation above sea level
- Environmentally Friendly ultra low NOx burner meets SCAQMD rule 1146.2 requirements
- Exclusive! Guardian OFW™overheat film wrap - prevents dangerous temperatures and provides industry best side-to-side clearance of 1/2 inch
- Exclusive! Hot Start Programming - Minimizes cold water bursts by staying in ready-fire state for back-to-back hot water needs
- Digital remote control and 10 ft. of thermostat wire included
- Requires 120V power supply (indoor models only)
- Industry Best! Freeze protection to -30°F
- Maximum water temperature is 140°F. For higher temperature applications, upgrade kits are available
- .82 UEF
- 11,000 - 180,000 BTU max.
- 8.4 gal./min. at 35° F rise max.
- 6.6 gal./min. at 45° F rise max.
Energy Guide Details
- Understanding Energy Efficiency
- Click here to review this water heater's Energy Guide for more details.
Tankless 84 Direct Vent Indoor
- Full Line Brochure
- Web Product Image
- Demand Pump Kit Feature Sheet
- Warranty Information
- Mid-Efficiency Product Brochure
- Specification Sheet (Non-Condensing)
- Available Accessories
- Parts and Accessories Catalog
- Technical Service Bulletin Understanding the Uniform Energy Factor
- Revit Model (RTG-64DVL-95DVL)
- Gas Piping Information
- Use and Care Instructions
Parts – 5 Years
Labor – 1 Year
Heat Exchanger – 12 Years
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.