TANKLESS WATER HEATERS
BEST FOR COMMERCIAL APPLICATIONS
REQUIRING MULTIPLE TANKLESS UNITS
ALL THE RIGHT PRODUCTS, TOOLS & SUPPORT TO MEET CLIENT NEEDS
Introducing Ruud Commercial Condensing Tankless Water Heaters–the most popular brand of tankless water heaters1–and the best option for commercial projects and applications. This ever-expanding line now includes eight new units with four built–in manifold control ready options and common venting availability on all indoor models.
Ruud is determined to be the go-to solution for
Commercial Tankless Water Heaters
COMMERCIAL TANKLESS FEATURES & BENEFITS
The factory installed manifold controller on select models allows up to 20 units to be daisy-chained together via the included manifold control cable. So, if one unit goes down, the business can stay up and running.
SERVICE NOTIFICATION SETTING
Proper service and maintenance can lead to a longer life for the water heater. This maintenance alert feature is set by the contractor upon installation at the owner’s request. After 500 hours of use, the owner is alerted via a flashing warning code that it is time to service the unit.
Only Ruud offers the industry’s most complete Commercial Tankless Line that includess:
- Manifold Control Ready Units
- Hot Start Programming
- Overheat Film Wrap
ONE-STOP COMMERCIAL SHOP
Rely on Ruud Commercial for dedicated, personalized service ad system solutions to meet all water heating needs. Ruud Applications Engineers, sales and service teams are true partners committed to providing concierge-level service for all commercial applications.
From start to finish, the Ruud Commercial team is here to support you through each commercial project. We offer easy access to technical support staff, product specs, Revit® files, piping diagrams and more. Available Support from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. EST, 7 days a week. Call 7-7-7 Tech Service at 1-866-720-2076 or click below.
PARTS & ACCESSORIES
- Mounts one or multiple tankless water heaters for indoor or outdoor applications
- Compactly packaged for assembly on site
- Offers free-standing or wall-mounted configuration
- Expandable by adding tankless rack accessory kits
COMMON VENTING PARTS & ACCESSORIES
- Vent up to 10 units with only 1 outer wall penetration
- Direct Vent & Room Air header kits
- Back-to-back configurations
- 6", 8" and 10" trunk lines
- Polypropylene stabilized (PPs) easily connects with no glues or solvents
Maximum Vent Length (air intake and exhaust) each:
TOP COMMERCIAL TANKLESS APPLICATIONS:
- Often require multiple units and the ability to easily connect up to 20 units is a big benefit
- Consistent guest service is a top priority, having redundancy in their system provides peace-of-mind
- Often require a couple units and the ability to easily connect units is a big benefit
- Need hot water to legally operate and having redundancy in their system provides peace-of-mind
- Need hot water at 185°F for dishwashers and these models can do this without an upgrade kit
- Often require a couple units and the ability to connect units easily is a big benefit
- Having redundancy in their system provides peace-of-mind
- Installation flexibility allows schools to put units throughout the campus, closer to where the hot water is needed, rather than in a single boiler / mechanical room
- Precise control of hot water temperature provides added comfort and safety
- Produces hot water only as it’s needed for energy savings during downtime and no standby energy losses