Point-of-Use commercial electric line is designed to provide hot water at the consumption point, eliminating costly temperature loss in long piping runs
Long life tank design – Proprietary steel formulation with a unique coat of high temperature porcelain enamel to maximize corrosion resistance resulting in a superior tank design. A patented R-Tech anode rod provides advanced technology; equalizing aggressive water action while prolonging the effective life of the anode rod and in turn the life of the tank.
Long life heating elements – Our patented resistor elements are designed with a specially treated, double layer of magnesium oxide and copper to resist corrosion.
Efficient design – Rigid polyurethane foam insulation provides superior insulating qualities resulting in reduced
Optional wall mounting kit – The wall mounting kit provides an easy way to mount the unit off the floor, out of the way for more useable floor space in a small area. Each kit is designed to be used on walls with 16" stud centers. All necessary parts are included in this easy to install kit. (Note: The 2-1/2 gallon model comes standard with a wall mounting kit.)
Automatic temperature control – A surface mounted thermostat automatically cycles on and off to maintain the water temperature at a desired preset level.
Temperature limiting control – Automatically and safely cuts off the power in the unlikely event that the water temperature exceeds 190°F.
Temperature and pressure relief valve – AGA/CSA/ASME rated and factory installed.
- 1440 - 6000 watts
- 120, 208, 240, 277 and 480 voltages
- 2.5, 6, 10, 15, 20 and 30 gallon capacities
- Porcelain enamel lined tank
- Heavy-duty anode rod
Energy Guide Details
- Understanding Energy Efficiency
- Click here to review this water heater's Energy Guide for more details.
Tank - 3 Years
Parts - 1 Year
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.