Features & Benefits
- Our family of light-duty electric water
heaters come in 65, 80 and 119.9-gallon
models. They are available in 12.1kW and
in 277 voltage. Maximum temperature is
181° F. These units are suited for a wide
variety of applications such as retail stores
and small offices.
Long Life Tank Design
- Proprietary steel formulation with a unique coat of high temperature porcelain enamel maximizes corrosion resistance of the tank. This prolongs the effective life of the anode rod and in turn, the life of the tank.
Long Life Heating Elements
- Our patented resistor elements are designed with a specially treated, double layer of magnesium oxide and copper to resist corrosion. Replacement elements screw in easily.
- Simultaneous wiring, single phase.
- 2-1/2" of rigid polyurethane foam insulation provides superior insulating qualities resulting in reduced operating costs.
Automatic Temperature Control
- A surface mounted thermostat automatically cycles on and off to maintain the water temperature at a desired preset level.
Durable Brass Drain Valve
- Factory installed brass drain valve allows for faster draining and servicing.
- 3-Year limited tank warranty for
• 12.1 kW/277 Volt
• 65,80 & 119.9-gallon capacities
• Max temperature of 181 F.
• Perfect for retail stores and small offices
Energy Guide Details
- Understanding Energy Efficiency
- Click here to review this water heater's Energy Guide for more details.
See Warranty Certificate for complete information.
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.