Universal Ultra Low NOx
Features & Benefits
- The tighter the commercial retrofit, the more you will appreciate how the Universal’s compact size and multiple water connections simplify ultra low NOx installations.
- Choose from 80% thermal efficiency models that range from 125,000 - 399,900 BTU/h and 82% thermal efficiency models that range from 199,900 - 270,000 BTU/h.
- All models have a maximum temperature setting of 180°F.
Space Saver Design
- The short heights and narrow jacket diameters, plus the top, front and rear water inlets/outlets offer the ultimate in installation flexibility.
System Sentinel™ LED Diagnostic System
- Our exclusive diagnostic system, with glowing LED lights, verifies system operation sequence by sequence.
- Universal’s proprietary steel formulation, patented multi-flue design, combined with two coats of porcelain enamel, results in a superior heat exchanger design.
Ultra Low NOx Burner
- The power assist burner design incorporates stainless steel multi-port burner tubes for long term ultra low NOx performance, less than 14 ng/J.
- A sight glass allows for burner observation.
- The entire design is removable and it is highly resistant to the effects of negative air pressure common in modern commercial buildings.
Base Rail Design
- Provides for better handeling when moving and positioning unit.
Low Profile Automatic Flue Damper
- Low profile damper minimizes overall product height.
- Heavy duty vent hood supports are designed to withstand the rigors of installation.
Full-port, Full-flow Drain Valve
- Factory installed brass drain valve allows for faster draining and servicing.
Direct Spark-to-Pilot Ignition System
- Energy saving ignition that ignites pilot only when there is a call for heat.
- GNU100-200(A), -250(A), -270(A) models are certified up to 5,200 feet with conversion kits up to 10,100 ft above sea level.
- All other models are certified to 2,000 feet.
Patented Anode Rods
- Anode design utilizes multiple magnesium rods to ensure corrosion resistance for a long tank life.
- 3-Year limited tank warranty
- 35 to 100-Gallon Capacities
- 125,000-399,900 BTU/h
- Natural Gas Top-Front-Rear Inlet/Outlet Water Connections
Energy Guide Details
- Understanding Energy Efficiency
- Click here to review this water heater's Energy Guide for more details.
Universal Ultra Low NOx
- 3 YEAR TANK
- 1 YEAR PARTS
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.