RHPH2T Resolute Line Packaged Heat Pump
• Unit is assembled, wired, charged with R-410A HFC refrigerant and run tested at the factory.
• Scroll compressors with internal line break overload and high-pressure protection.
• Two independent refrigerant circuits each with a scroll compressor provide two stage cooling/heating operation.
• TXV refrigerant metering system on each circuit. • High Pressure and Low Pressure/Loss of charge protection standard on all models.
• Solid Core liquid line filter drier on each circuit.
• Each evaporator and condenser coil is constructed as a single slab to facilitate easy cleaning for maintaining high efficiencies. • Cooling operation up to 125 degree F ambient.
• Foil faced insulation encapsulated throughout entire unit minimizes airborne fibers from the air stream.
• Hinged major access door with heavy-duty gasketing, 1/4 turn latches and door retainers.
• Slide Out Indoor fan assembly for added service convenience.
• Powder Paint Finish meets ASTMB117 G90 galvanized steel coated on each side for maximum protection.
• Base pan with drawn supply and return opening for superior water management.
• Convertible airflow – vertical downflow or horizontal sideflow.
• Forkable base rails for easy handling and lifting.
• Single point electrical connections. • Internally sloped slide out condensate pan conforms to ASHRAE 62 standards. • High performance belt drive motor with variable pitch pulleys and quick adjust belt system.
• Permanently lubricated evaporator, and condenser motors.
• Condenser motors are internally protected, totally enclosed with shaft down design.
• 2 inch filter standard with slide out design. • 24 volt control system with resettable circuit breakers.
• Colored and labeled wiring.
• Copper tube/Aluminum Fin coils.
• Supplemental electric heat provides 100% efficient heating.
• Variable Frequency Drive (VFD).
• MERV 8 and MERV 13 filters available as an option.
• Compliant with ASHRAE 90.1-2019 and California Title 24.
- Two-Stage Cooling
- VFD Technology
RHPH2T Resolute Line Package Heat Pump
Compressor - Five (5) Years (Commercial Applications)
Parts - One (1) Year (Commercial Applications)
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.