Low Height Air Handler (RHXT/RHXP)
- High efficiency ECM motor
- Drain pan has 3/4" NPT primary an secondary (overflow) fittings
- 240V motor, 24V control
- Factory installed electric heat (up to 10kW) (except 0 kW models)
- Highly efficient copper tube/aluminum fin cooling coil with factory installed R-410A TXV (non-bleed type)
- Insulated and coated galvanized steel drain pan, sloped for positive drainage
- Effective January 2016, Cabinet air leakage is no more than 2% when tested in accordance with ASHRAE 193.
- Attractive off-white return air/access panel with captive screws. They can be used with either the non-enclosed RXHT or the TXHT with a field or factory installed enclosure.
- IAQ filter panels
- Field installed enclosure. All enclosures are fully insulated and include cutouts for optional ducted return air. Ducted return air option requires remote filter-grille.
- Heat pump kit - required for all models having electric heat (#942-1)
- Condensate overflow switch (# SS3) (field installed)
- Enclosure "Cap Kit" - for ceiling installation
- X-13 (ECM) Motor
- Efficiencies up to 16 SEER
- PSC Motor
- Efficiencies up to 14.5 SEER
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.