Triton Light Duty SU 75 Gal
TRITON® LIGHT DUTY – The Most Intelligent, High-Efficiency Commercial Gas Water Heater in the Market
Ideal for Replacement and New Construction Applications
THE TRITON ADVANTAGE
- Most accurate, all-inclusive leak detection and prevention system in the market
- Eliminate downtime with the ability to detect and prevent water heater problems
- Helical Coil with Internal Diverter heat exchanger constructed of porcelain-coated steel
- Universal retrofit features make it easy to replace any water heater
SS AND SU FEATURES - Built-In Intelligence
- LeakSense™ – Intelligent leak detection system detects leaks as small as a grain of sand and provides real-time notifications that warn you before it becomes an emergency
- EcoNet® Smart Monitoring Technology with Integrated Wi-Fi**– Provides performance updates and alerts via both mobile device and full-color LCD display
- Systematic Health Checks – Ongoing self-monitoring of Triton’s most vital components and alerts of potential issues
- Preventive Maintenance Alerts – Maintenance reminders help to extend the life of the tank
SS AND SU FEATURES - Easy Retrofit/Installation
- Multiple Connection Points – Multiple Connection Points
- Variety of Flexible Venting Options Including InnoFlue® Flex Venting– Polypropylene, PVC, CPVC, InnoFlue®Flex Vent, and ABS materials; venting2, 3 and 4 inch diameters
- Built-In Condensate Neutralizer – Reduces water acidity for safe drainage
SS AND SU FEATURES - Built to Last
- Helical Heat Exchanger – Steel construction with a minimum of weld joints and porcelain coated to minimize rust and corrosion for extended tank life and maximum thermal efficiency• Advanced Power
- Advanced Power Anodes – Self-adjusting, non-sacrificial power anodes provide systematic monitoring of anode health and remaining tank life
SS AND SU FEATURES - Energy Efficient
- Scheduling Capability – Adjust to heat water only during peak operating hours when your business needs it most
SS AND SU FEATURES - UL Sanitation Compliance
- All models are UL Sanitation (NSF5) compliant when equipped with the optional ring seal kits
- Altitude certified up to 10,100 feet above sea level
- ½-Inch gas connection
- CSA/ASME-rated T&P valve
- Meets 14 ng/J NOx requirements
- SCAQMD Rule 1146.2 compliant
- Meets Massachusetts specifications
- Maximum temperature setting 185ºF
2.4 GHz WI-FI broadband Internet connection required.
- 75-Gallon Capacity
- 100,000 BTU/h
- Up to 97% Thermal Efficiency
- Leak Detection System
- Porcelain Coated Tank Lining and Heat Exchanger
- Ultra Low NOx
Energy Guide Details
- Understanding Energy Efficiency
- Click here to review this water heater's Energy Guide for more details.
Triton Light Duty SU 75 Gal
- SU Model: 3-Year limited tank
* See Commercial Warranty Certificate for complete information.
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.