RACG2T Renaissance Line Packaged Air Conditioner
Renaissance 15-25 ton products are designed with a flexible footprint with multiple return air configurations to choose from, allowing seamless replacement of most other manufacturer's products with NO roofcurb adapter. These units also boast the Reliability and Serviceability features associated with Rheem's Renaissance Line, including the Qwik-Clean Drain Pan, the Qwik-Slide Blower Assembly, and PlusOne® Diagnostics with Dual 7-Segment LED Display.
The Renaissance 15-25 ton products offer up to 15.0 IEER / 11.0 EER and include many innovative features that enhance overall and part-load performance to meet DOE 2023 requirements
- Flexible footprint for easier direct replacement of most other industry products, in this category.
- Convertible airflow (downflow and horizontal) to enhance application flexibility
- PlusOne® ServiceSmart Package including Qwik-Slide Blower and Qwik-Clean Drain Pan
- Increased efficiency with 2-Stage Cooling - Factory charged with R-410A refrigerant
- Wired and run tested
- 1/4 turn fasteners on filter access door for quick access
- Cooling operation up to 125°F ambient
- Manufactured in Fort Smith, Arkansas
RACG2T Renaissance Line 15 - 25 Ton
Parts: One (1) Year (Commercial Applications)
Compressor: Five (5) Years (Commercial Applications)
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.