SR Series Super High Efficiency Condensing Tankless Gas Water Heater with Recirculation Pump
- PVC Vent runs up to 70' (2"), 150' (3")
- Easy set up with full-text digital display and no dip-switches
- Field gas convertible from natural gas to LP- conversion kit included
Ready for Retrofits
- Allows flex venting through existing B-vent up to 50'
- 1/2" Gas line compatibility (subject to local code)
- Approved for installations in ManufacturedHome (Mobile Home) environments
- Stainless steel Primary and Secondary heat exchangers provide increased efficiency and durability
- Hot-start programming™ ensures the unit is in a ready state between back-to-back usage, avoiding any cold water bursts –Ruud® Exclusive!
- Built-in Recirculation pump for instant hot water at the tap (SR models)
- Built-in EcoNet® wifi capability for direct control from your device (optional for S models)
- .96 UEF – ENERGY STAR® Rated
- Save up to 33% per year in energy costs
- Qualified for local utility rebates
- Built-in WiFi
Energy Guide Details
- Understanding Energy Efficiency
- Click here to review this water heater's Energy Guide for more details.
RUTGH-SR Super High Efficiency Condensing Tankless Gas Water Heater with Recirculation Pump
15 Year Heat Exchanger - (w/ registration)
12 Year Heat Exchanger - (w/o registration)
5-Year Parts | 1-Year Labor
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.