Hybrid Builder Electric Water Heater
- Meets ENERGY STAR® requirements
- Increased property value for consumers
- Easily Ducted – for installation in smaller spaces with minimal make up air required
- Easy access to side water connection and top electrical junction box; Zero to minimal clearance required in the back or side of the unit
- 3/4" NPT water inlet & outlet; 3/4" condensate drain connections
- Dry fire protection
Available EcoNet® Smart Technology
- WiFi connected for mobile access
- Energy usage reporting
- Grid interactive for utility demand response / load management programs
- 3.50 - 3.70 UEF
- Meets NEEA Tier 3 Requirements
- Grid-Enabled for Utility-Level Performance Monitoring
Energy Guide Details
Ruud® Builder Class Residential Hybrid Electric Water Heater
10 Year Limited Tank & Parts Warranty
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.