High Efficiency - ECM Motor (RH1V)
- Includes an energy efficient ECM® Motor, which in most applications, enhances the SEER rating of the outdoor unit. It also slowly ramps its speed up for quiet operation and enhanced customer satisfaction.
- Versatile 4-way convertible design for upflow, downflow, horizontal left and horizontal right applications.
- Nominal airflow up to 1.0" external static pressure.
- Factory-installed indoor coil.
- Sturdy cabinet construction with 1.0 inch [25.4 mm] of foil faced insulation for excellent sound and insulating characteristics.
- Field-installed auxiliary electric heater kits provide exact heat for indoor comfort. Kits include circuit breakers which meet U.L. and cUL requirements for service disconnect.
- Dip switch settings for selectable, customized cooling airflow over a wide variety of applications.
- On-demand dehumidification terminal that adjusts airflow to help control humidity for unsurpassed comfort in cooling mode.
- External filter required.
- Evaporator coil is constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved aluminum tubing.
- Efficiencies up to 16 SEER
- Constant CFM single-stage air flow
- All aluminum indoor coil
Conditional Parts Warranty - 10 Years (Registration Required)
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.