Hydronic Air Handler - Powered by Tankless Technology (RWMV)
Hydronic Air Handler
- Low profile 34-inch design is lighter, easier to handle and leaves room for optional accessories
- Left or right side electric connections
- Integrated control board features diagnostics, manages all operational functions and provides hookups for humidifier and electronic air cleaner
- An insulated blower compartment makes it one of the quietest hydronic air handlers on the market today
- Pre-paint galvanized steel cabinet
- Molded permanent filter(s)
- Transformer and control fuse protection
- Solid bottom is standard
- A variety of cooling coils and plenums designed to use with the Hydronic Air Handler are available as optional accessories for air conditioning models
- Stainless steel water pump
- Field covertiable for vertical downflow, horizontal left hand, or right hand air supply
- Energy efficient ECM motor which slowly ramps up speed for quiet and finely tuned operation to maintain constant CFM
- Factory installed indoor coil
- Pump control knob allows adjustment of the differential between the inlet water temperature and outlet air temperature.
Tankless Water Heater
- Industry best! Minimum flow rate of .26 GPM, minimum activation flow rate of .40 GPM
- ENERGY STAR® rated models available
- Next generation burner technology
- UMC-117 remote control and 10 ft. of thermostat wire is included
- EZ-Link™ cable available for high demand applications to connect two tankless units to operate as one
- High-altitude capability – up to 8,400 ft. elevation above sea level (no chip required)
- Intelligent electronic controls designed to increase energy efficiency and safety
- Self Diagnostic System
- Rheem Exclusive! Built-in Condensate Neutralizer for safe disposal of condensate.
- Rheem Exclusive! Overheat Film Wrap Safetly shuts down the heater at unsafe temperatures.
- All models are compatible with 1/2" gas line.
- Condensing models vent with PVC for easier installations.
- Integrated Heating and Water Heating
- Hydronic heating coil
Air Handler Heat Exchanger/Coil - 5 Years
Parts - 5 Years
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.
We want to hear from you. Click the survey button below to help us transform and improve your experience as a customer.