Hydronic Air Handler - Powered by Tankless Technology (RWMV)
Hydronic Air Handler
- Low profile 34-inch design is lighter, easier to handle and leaves room for optional accessories
- Left or right side electric connections
- Integrated control board features diagnostics, manages all operational functions and provides hookups for humidifier and electronic air cleaner
- An insulated blower compartment makes it one of the quietest hydronic air handlers on the market today
- Pre-paint galvanized steel cabinet
- Molded permanent filter(s)
- Transformer and control fuse protection
- Solid bottom is standard
- A variety of cooling coils and plenums designed to use with the Hydronic Air Handler are available as optional accessories for air conditioning models
- Stainless steel water pump
- Field covertiable for vertical downflow, horizontal left hand, or right hand air supply
- Energy efficient ECM motor which slowly ramps up speed for quiet and finely tuned operation to maintain constant CFM
- Factory installed indoor coil
- Pump control knob allows adjustment of the differential between the inlet water temperature and outlet air temperature.
Tankless Water Heater
- Industry best! Minimum flow rate of .26 GPM, minimum activation flow rate of .40 GPM
- ENERGY STAR® rated models available
- Next generation burner technology
- UMC-117 remote control and 10 ft. of thermostat wire is included
- EZ-Link™ cable available for high demand applications to connect two tankless units to operate as one
- High-altitude capability – up to 8,400 ft. elevation above sea level (no chip required)
- Intelligent electronic controls designed to increase energy efficiency and safety
- Self Diagnostic System
- Rheem Exclusive! Built-in Condensate Neutralizer for safe disposal of condensate.
- Rheem Exclusive! Overheat Film Wrap Safetly shuts down the heater at unsafe temperatures.
- All models are compatible with 1/2" gas line.
- Condensing models vent with PVC for easier installations.
- Integrated Heating and Water Heating
- Hydronic heating coil
Air Handler Heat Exchanger/Coil - 5 Years
Parts - 5 Years
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.