1. CABINET—All access panels can be opened or removed without affecting the structural strength of the unit. Stamped louvered panels offer 100% protection for the condenser coil.
2. EQUIPMENT GROUND—Lug for field connection of ground wire.
3. CONTACTOR—The contactor is an electrical switch which operates the compressor and outdoor fans. Its 24 volt coil is activated on a call for cooling or heating.
4. TRANSFORMER—75 VA step-down type, from Line to 24 volts with resetable circuit breaker.
5. AUTO-RESET HIGH PRESSURE CONTROL, AND AUTORESET LOW PRESSURE CONTROL—To provide compressor protection under abnormally high head pressure conditions (outdoor fan failure, restriction, dirty coil, etc.) or abnormally low suction pressure conditions (restrictions, TEV failure, loss of charge, indoor blower failure, etc.) while eliminating nuisance tripping sometimes experienced with conventional control systems.
6. COIL—Constructed with copper tubes and aluminum fins mechanically bonded to tubes for maximum heat transfer capabilities. All coil assemblies are leak tested up to 550 PSIG (3792 kPa) internal pressure.
7. SERVICE ACCESS—Control box with separate line and control voltages, as well as compressor and other refrigerant controls are accessible through access panels. An electrical access cover may be opened or removed without affecting normal operation of the unit. Condenser fan motors are equipped with molded plugs for easy removal. Louver panels and end access panel can be removed for coil cleaning.
8. BASE PAN—Galvanized steel with weather-resistant baked enamel finish.
9. COMPRESSOR—The Scroll Compressor is hermetically sealed with internal high temperature protection, and durable insulation on motor windings. The entire compressor is mounted on rubber grommets to reduce vibration and noise.
10. SUCTION LINE ACCUMULATOR—To prevent liquid slugging of compressor.
11. REFRIGERANT CONNECTIONS—All field sweat joints are made external of the unit and are located close to the ground for a neat looking installation 12. SERVICE VALVES—Standard on liquid line and vapor line.
- Nominal Sizes: 6.5, 7.5, 10, 12.5 & 20 Ton
Compressor: Five (5) Years
Any Other Part: One (1) Year
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.