Eclipse™ non-metallic electric commercial water heaters are durable, lightweight, and offer an exclusive 10-year limited warranty
- Non-metallic, lightweight composite tank – no anode rod required
- High density polyethylene dent and scratch resistant jacket
- System Sentinel LED indicators are provided for each element to show when power is on
- Input options: 12.4, 18 or 24 kW
- Voltage options: 208, 240, or 480 VAC in either single phase or 3-phase (277 VAC in single phase only)
- Element wattages: 3100, 4500 or 6000 in each of the four voltages. The elements are low watt density design (46, 67, 90 watts/sq. in.) with titanium sheath for superior protection
- Power control circuits use two surface mounted thermostats and operate in two stages – Lower control is for the lower two elements, which provides recovery for most needs. – Upper control is for the upper two elements, which operates during high demands
- 98% thermal efficiency
- Well insulated for reduced standby heat loss
- Recovery rate: Up to 99 gallons GPH at a 100 degree rise
- 170° F maximum delivered temperature
Capacity & Weight
- 85 Gallons/140 lbs.
- 105 Gallons/155 lbs. See chart for shipping weight
Easy Installation & Service
- Eclipse’s lightweight tank is easier to maneuver and position
- Control circuit switch provided for dry fire protection during installation
- Bowl shaped tank bottom drains completely
- Recessed drain valve is out of the way of brooms and scrubbers
- Four titanium elements for resistance to lime build-up
- Full-port, full-flow, brass drain valve for faster draining
- Temperature and pressure relief valve at top of unit
- Water connections at the top of the tank are 1" swivel nuts. A nipple is installed on the outlet (1" x 3" long). The inlet has a vacuum valve connected with a 1 x 1 x 3/4 tee and a 1" close nipple to the swivel
- Exclusive 10-year limited tank warranty
- 85 and 105 gallon capacities
- Inputs from 12, 18 and 24 KW
- 208, 240, 277 and 480 voltages, single or three phase
- Polybutene tank design – no anode rods
Energy Guide Details
- Understanding Energy Efficiency
- Click here to review this water heater's Energy Guide for more details.
Tank - 10 Years
Parts - 1 Year
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.
We want to hear from you. Click the survey button below to help us transform and improve your experience as a customer.