Eclipse™ non-metallic electric commercial water heaters are durable, lightweight, and offer an exclusive 10-year limited warranty
- Non-metallic, lightweight composite tank – no anode rod required
- High density polyethylene dent and scratch resistant jacket
- System Sentinel LED indicators are provided for each element to show when power is on
- Input options: 12.4, 18 or 24 kW
- Voltage options: 208, 240, or 480 VAC in either single phase or 3-phase (277 VAC in single phase only)
- Element wattages: 3100, 4500 or 6000 in each of the four voltages. The elements are low watt density design (46, 67, 90 watts/sq. in.) with titanium sheath for superior protection
- Power control circuits use two surface mounted thermostats and operate in two stages – Lower control is for the lower two elements, which provides recovery for most needs. – Upper control is for the upper two elements, which operates during high demands
- 98% thermal efficiency
- Well insulated for reduced standby heat loss
- Recovery rate: Up to 99 gallons GPH at a 100 degree rise
- 170° F maximum delivered temperature
Capacity & Weight
- 85 Gallons/140 lbs.
- 105 Gallons/155 lbs. See chart for shipping weight
Easy Installation & Service
- Eclipse’s lightweight tank is easier to maneuver and position
- Control circuit switch provided for dry fire protection during installation
- Bowl shaped tank bottom drains completely
- Recessed drain valve is out of the way of brooms and scrubbers
- Four titanium elements for resistance to lime build-up
- Full-port, full-flow, brass drain valve for faster draining
- Temperature and pressure relief valve at top of unit
- Water connections at the top of the tank are 1" swivel nuts. A nipple is installed on the outlet (1" x 3" long). The inlet has a vacuum valve connected with a 1 x 1 x 3/4 tee and a 1" close nipple to the swivel
- Exclusive 10-year limited tank warranty
- 85 and 105 gallon capacities
- Inputs from 12, 18 and 24 KW
- 208, 240, 277 and 480 voltages, single or three phase
- Polybutene tank design – no anode rods
Energy Guide Details
Tank - 10 Years
Parts - 1 Year
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.