Features & Benefits
- Ideal for general commercial use and point-of-use applications like eyewash stations, or used as a booster
- 50, 85, 120 and 175 gallon models available
- Inputs: 3 through 108 kW
- Voltages: 208, 240, or 480 VAC in either single phase or 3-phase; 277 VAC single phase
- Element wattages: 2000, 3000, 4000,4500, 5000 and 6000 in the four voltages; 9000 watt element at 480 VAC
- Available in 1, 3, 6, 9 or 12 element configurations for your specific kW application
- Elements are Lifeguard™ stainless steel, screw-in type that resist burnout and corrosion
- ASME construction is available on E50, E85 and E120 models and comes standard on E175 model
- Long life tank design: proprietary steel formulation with high temperature glass lining to maximize corrosion resistance resulting in a superior tank design
- Two anode rods are installed to ensure long life and corrosion resistance
- 98% thermal efficiency
- Thick foam insulation for minimal standby heat loss
- Recovery rate: Up to 438 gallons GPH at a 100 degree rise
- Up to 190° F maximum delivered temperature for E series; 181° F for ES50, ES85 and ES120
Capacity & Shipping Weight
- 50 Gal/270 lbs./320 lbs. ASME
- 85 Gal/350 lbs./380 lbs. ASME
- 120 Gal/430 lbs./460 lbs. ASME
- 175 Gal/700 lbs. ASME only
Easy Installation & Service
- Control box is located at the front of unit for easy wiring during installation– Multiple knockout holes accommodate a variety of conduit sizes
- Exclusive! System Sentinal™ provides a diagnostic panel with LEDs that correspond to the number, location and status of each element
- Exclusive! Full-port, full-flow, brass drain valve for faster draining
- Minimum distance to combustible is zero inches from jacket and 18 inches from access door
- All models approved for installation on combustible flooring
- Temperature and pressure relief valve at top of 175 gallon model and side on all other models
- Water connections: hot and cold water inlets are 2-1/2" NPT dielectric nipples on the 175 gallon model and 1-1/2" on all other models
- 50, 85, 120 & 175-Gallon Capacities
- ASME Construction Option
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
Energy Guide Details
- Understanding Energy Efficiency
- Click here to review this water heater's Energy Guide for more details.
- 3-Year limited tank warranty
- 1-year limited parts warranty
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.