Heavy Duty Electric commercial water heaters are available in 50 through 175 gallon capacities. All models ‘quick ship’ from Rheem warehouses – no deposit required
Features & Benefits
- 50, 85, 120 and new 175 gallon model can be shipped to your location in just a few days, no deposit required and Rheem pays shipping charges
- Ideal for general commercial use and point-of-use applications like eyewash stations, or used as a booster
- Inputs: 3 through 108 kW
- Voltages: 208, 240, or 480 VAC in either single phase or 3-phase; 277 VAC single phase
- Element wattages: 2000, 3000, 4000, 4500, 5000 and 6000 in the four voltages; 9000 watt element at 480 VAC
- Choose 1, 3, 6, 9 or 12 element models for your specific application
- Elements are Lifeguard™ stainless steel, screw-in type that resist burn out and corrosion
- Long life tank design: proprietary steel formulation with high temperature porcelain enamel to maximize corrosion resistance resulting in a superior tank design
- ASME construction is available on 50, 85 and 120 gallon models and comes standard on 175 gallon
- Two anode rods are installed to ensure long life and corrosion resistance
- 98% thermal efficiency
- Thick foam insulation for minimal standby heat loss
- Recovery rate: Up to 438 gallons GPH at a 100 degree rise
- 190° F maximum delivered temperature
Capacity & Shipping Weight
- 50 Gal/270 lbs./320 lbs. ASME
- 85 Gal/350 lbs./380 lbs. ASME
- 120 Gal/430 lbs./460 lbs. ASME
- 175 Gal/700 lbs. ASME only
Easy Installation & Service
- Control box is located at the front of unit for easy wiring during installation – Multiple knockout holes accommodate a variety of conduit sizes
- Exclusive! System Sentinal™ provides a diagnostic panel with LEDs that correspond to the number, location and status of each element
- Exclusive! Full-port, full-flow, brass drain valve for faster draining
- Minimum distance to combustible is zero inches from jacket and 18 inches from access door
- All models approved for installation on combustible flooring
- Temperature and pressure relief valve at top of 175 gallon model and side on all other models
- Water connections: hot and cold water inlets are 2-1/2" NPT dielectric nipples on the 175 gallon model and 1-1/2" on all other models
- Input: 3 through 108 KW
- 208, 240, 277 and 480 voltages
- Surface mounted and immersion thermostat models available
- 50, 85, 120 and 175 gallon capacities System Sentinel™ LED diagnostic system
Energy Guide Details
- Understanding Energy Efficiency
- Click here to review this water heater's Energy Guide for more details.
Tank - 3 Years
Parts - 1 Year
Element - 3 Years
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.
We want to hear from you. Click the survey button below to help us transform and improve your experience as a customer.