PowerPack ASME series commercial electric water heaters deliver a maximum of 190° F water and are designed for general use or point-of-use
- Delivers 90-190° F water
- Installs close to fixtures, eliminating the wait for hot water
- Long-life ASME tank design: Proprietary steel formulation with high temperature porcelain enamel maximizes corrosion resistance
- Lifeguard™ heating elements: Resist corrosion and burnout; separate screw-in type elements feature a stainless steel outer sheath of Incoloy® 840, which surrounds the Nichrome wire filament
- Immersion thermostat
- Water Connections: Hot outlet and cold inlet are 3/4" NPT plastic lined nipples which prevent excessive turbulence of heated water and results in optimum tank draw
- 98 Percent maximum recovery efficiency
- Minimal heat loss: majority of the tank surface area is insulated with 2-1/2" rigid polyurethane foam insulation
- Exclusive diagnostic system with glowing LEDs that verify heating element operation. LEDs pin point the exact location of functioning or non-functioning heating elements
Capacity & Dimensions
- 13 Gallons: 28-1/2" tall
- 19.9 Gallons: 36-1/2" tall
- 30 Gallons: 49-1/4" tall
- 40 Gallons: 53-3/4" tall
- Integral fusing on each element
- Two magnesium anode rods for long life and corrosion resistance
- Full-flow, full-port, brass drain valve
- Temperature and pressure relief valve, factory installed
- Electrical Connections: Pre-wired, accessible control box with multipleknock-outs on side in size selections to match the National Electric Code. Sizes range from 1/2" to 2". A grounding screw is provided for attaching an equipment grounding conductor
- Single Panel Control Box with Hinged Door: Provides immediate access to all electrical components and elements
- Terminal Block: All models are equipped with U.L. listed terminal blocks for simplicity of installation. The terminal block will accept either copper or aluminum field connect wire
- 120 Volt Control Circuit: All units are furnished with a fused 120 volt control circuit. This circuit is created by an internal multi-tap transformer of unique design that has four (4) taps for the primary voltages, 208, 240, 277 and 480
- Up to 36 KW
- 208, 240, 277 and 480 voltages
- System Sentinel™ LED diagnostic system
- Immersion thermostat
- Lifeguard™ stainless steel element
- 12, 20, 30 and 40 gallon capacities
Energy Guide Details
- Understanding Energy Efficiency
- Click here to review this water heater's Energy Guide for more details.
Tank - 3 Years
Parts - 1 Year
Element - 3 Years
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.