PowerPack ASME series commercial electric water heaters deliver a maximum of 190° F water and are designed for general use or point-of-use
- System Sentinel™ L.E.D. diagnostic system
- Immersion Thermostat
- Lifeguard stainless steel elements
- 208, 240, 277, and 480 voltages
- Manual reset high limit control
- Magnetic contactors and integral fusing
- Hot outlet and cold inlet are 3/4" NPT plastic lined nipples which prevent excessive turbulence of heated water and results in optimum tank draw
- 85% of the tank surface area of all Rheem-Ruud Commercial Electric products are insulated with 2-1/2" of rigid polyurethane foam insulation
- Heavy duty anode rods
- Full port, full flow brass drain valve
- Factory installed AGA/ASME rated Temperature and Pressure relief valve
- 3 KW - 36 KW
- 208, 240, 277 and 480 voltages
- System Sentinel™ LED diagnostic system
- Immersion thermostat
- Lifeguard™ stainless steel element
- 12, 20, 30 and 40 gallon capacities
Energy Guide Details
Tank - 3 Years
Parts - 1 Year
Element - 3 Years
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.