Power Direct Vent
Features & Benefits:
Power Direct Vent commercial water heaters provide outside air for combustion, which eliminates negative air pressure issues in tight construction. Models are available in 47,000 to 75,100 Btu/h, with a maximum temperature setting of 160 degrees Fahrenheit for 50-gallon models and 180 degrees Fahrenheit for 75-gallon models. This water heater is specifically designed where medium quantities of hot water are required. Typical applications include large residences, small restaurants, apartments and small office buildings.
FVIR Compliant – Maintenance free – no filter to clean
Flammable Vapor Detection Sensor – Protective control system that disables the heater in the presence of flammable vapor accumulation
Flexible Venting Options
- Long venting lengths up to 100 feet
- PVC, ABS, or CPVC vent pipe options
- Vertical or horizontal termination
Self-Diagnostic System – Integrated self-diagnostic system control takes the guess work away
Environmentally Friendly Burner – 40ng/J compliant NOx design for low nitrous oxide emissions
High Altitude Compliant – Models are certified for applications up to 7,700 or 10,200 feet above sea level
- Reduces fuel costs
- Provides more hot water
- Patented magnesium anode rod design incorporates a special resistor that protects the tank from corrosion
- Provides longer tank life than using standard magnesium anode rods
- Durable silicon nitride ignitor (HSI)
- Standard 110 volt electrical connection
- Exceeds National Appliance Energy Conservation Act (NAECA) and ASHRAE requirements
|POWER DIRECT VENT MODELS|
|GAL CAP.||MODEL NUMBER||INPUT (BTU/H) NAT. & LP|
- 47,000 - 75,100 BTU/Hr.
- 50, 63 and 75 gallon capacities
- Small jacket diameters
- Flammable vapor detection sensor
Energy Guide Details
- Understanding Energy Efficiency
- Click here to review this water heater's Energy Guide for more details.
Power Direct Vent
Tank - 3 Years
Parts - 1 Year
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.
We want to hear from you. Click the survey button below to help us transform and improve your experience as a customer.