Power Vent commercial water heaters are designed for wherever medium duty quantities of hot water are required and offer up to 95 feet vent runs
Long life tank design – proprietary steel formulation with a unique coat of high temperature porcelain enamel to maximize corrosion resistance resulting in a superior tank design.
- Air / fuel shut-off system offers double protection
- Maintenance free – no filter to clean
Flammable Vapor Detection Sensor
- Protective control system that disables the heater in the presence of flammable vapor accumulation
Flexible Venting Options
- Long venting lengths up to 95 feet
- PVC, ABS, or CPVC vent pipe options
- Vertical or horizontal termination
New Quiet Blower
- Less noise than ever before
- Integrated self-diagnostic system control takes the guesswork away
Environmentally Friendly Burner
- Low NOx design for low nitrous oxide emissions
High Altitude Compliant
- Certified for applications up to 7,700 feet above sea level
- Patented magnesium anode rod design incorporates a special resistor that protects the tank from corrosion
- Provides longer tank life than using standard magnesium anode rods
- Durable silicon nitride ignitor (HSI)
- Standard 110 volt electrical connection
- Exceeds National Appliance Energy Conservation Act (NAECA) and ASHRAE requirements
- Durable brass drain valve
Temperature and pressure relief valve – CSA/ASME rated and factory installed
Maximum Temperature Setting – 160°F
|POWER VENT MODELS|
|GAL CAP.||MODEL NUMBER||INPUT (BTU/H) |
NAT. & LP
- 75,000 BTU/Hr.
- Uses 3" or 4" schedule 40 PVC, CPVC or ABS pipe
- Vents up to 95 feet
- 75 gallon capacity
Energy Guide Details
- Understanding Energy Efficiency
- Click here to review this water heater's Energy Guide for more details.
Tank - 3 Years
Parts - 1 Year
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.
We want to hear from you. Click the survey button below to help us transform and improve your experience as a customer.