Power Vent commercial water heaters are designed for wherever medium duty quantities of hot water are required and offer up to 95 feet vent runs
Long life tank design – proprietary steel formulation with a unique coat of high temperature porcelain enamel to maximize corrosion resistance resulting in a superior tank design.
- Air / fuel shut-off system offers double protection
- Maintenance free – no filter to clean
Flammable Vapor Detection Sensor
- Protective control system that disables the heater in the presence of flammable vapor accumulation
Flexible Venting Options
- Long venting lengths up to 95 feet
- PVC, ABS, or CPVC vent pipe options
- Vertical or horizontal termination
New Quiet Blower
- Less noise than ever before
- Integrated self-diagnostic system control takes the guesswork away
Environmentally Friendly Burner
- Low NOx design for low nitrous oxide emissions
High Altitude Compliant
- Certified for applications up to 7,700 feet above sea level
- Patented magnesium anode rod design incorporates a special resistor that protects the tank from corrosion
- Provides longer tank life than using standard magnesium anode rods
- Durable silicon nitride ignitor (HSI)
- Standard 110 volt electrical connection
- Exceeds National Appliance Energy Conservation Act (NAECA) and ASHRAE requirements
- Durable brass drain valve
Temperature and pressure relief valve – CSA/ASME rated and factory installed
Maximum Temperature Setting – 160°F
|POWER VENT MODELS|
|GAL CAP.||MODEL NUMBER||INPUT (BTU/H) |
NAT. & LP
- 75,000 BTU/Hr.
- Uses 3" or 4" schedule 40 PVC, CPVC or ABS pipe
- Vents up to 95 feet
- 75 gallon capacity
Energy Guide Details
Tank - 3 Years
Parts - 1 Year
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.