SPIDERfire® is a family of ultra high efficiency commercial gas water heaters with up to a 97 percent thermal efficiency.
Features & Benefits - The advanced line of 80 and 100-gallon Rheem-Ruud SPIDERfire condensing water heaters offers breakthrough technology. It provides up to 97%thermal efficiency. The patented heat transfer system dramatically cuts fuel costs and is built to last. Models are available that range from130,000-399,900 Btu/h, with a maximum temperature setting of 185 degrees.
Smart LCD Control System - The new diagnostic system is standard on all SPIDERfire models. It enables installers and service technicians to monitor key functions and components. The display is located at eye level and includes a scrollable, operational history to detail usage patterns and assist with troubleshooting.
Innovative Technology - The heart of the SPIDERfire is its patented multi-leg, triple pass heat exchanger. The system is engineered as a ‘wet base’ design wherein the entire heat exchanger is submerged. That eliminates hot spots found in some other fully condensing water heaters. When hot spots are eliminated, the life of the product is extended and efficiency is maximized. These products are built to last.
Easier, Less Costly Venting - Because more heat is delivered to the water, the cooler flue gases permit venting through standard PVC, CPVC and ABS pipe. SPIDERfire can be installed virtually anywhere.
Power or Power Direct Vent - It can be installed as a power-vented product; or as a power direct-vented product – the latter for negative air pressure or if indoor air quality is a concern.
Corrosion Protection - Three-pass heat exchanger tubes are coated inside and out with a specially formulated porcelain enamel designed to protect against condensation.
Multiple Water Connections - Hot and cold water Inlets and outlets on both sides of the unit provide installation flexibility.
Full-port, Full-flow Drain Valve - Factory installed brass drain valve allows for faster draining and servicing.
Advanced Burner Design - Latest models have increased burner surface area for ultra smooth ignition and quiet operation
Direct Spark-to-Pilot Ignition System - Energy saving ignition that ignites pilot only when there is a call for heat.
Altitude Certification - Certified up to 8,999 feet
CSA/ASME Rated T&P Valve - Factory installed relief valve
|GAL CAP.||MODEL NUMBER||INPUT (BTU/H)
NAT. & LP
(A) Indicates available ASME Model
GHE100ES-130GHE100ES-200GHE80ES-130GHE80ES-250 GHE100ES-200A GHE100ES-200 LP
- Sealed-combustion design delivers 97% thermal efficiency dramatically reducing operating cost
- 130,000 - 399,900 Btu/hr.
- 80 and 100 gallon capacity
- ENERGY STAR® certified for models up to 199,000 Btu/hr.
Energy Guide Details
Tank - 3 Years - Upgradable to 5 years
Parts - 1 Year
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.