Universal Induced Draft
Induced Draft commercial gas water heaters are designed for easy installation in applications requiring large quantities of hot water
Features & Benefits – The tighter the commercial retrofit, the more you will appreciate how the Universal’s compact size and multiple water connections simplify installations. Choose from 80% thermal efficiency models that range from 250,000-360,000 Btu/h and have maximum temperature setting of 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
Space Saver Design – The short height and narrow jacket diameter, plus the top, front and rear water inlets/outlets offer the ultimate in installation flexibility.
Sentinel™ LED Diagnostic System – Our exclusive diagnostic system with glowing LED lights, verifies system operation sequence by sequence.
Patented Technology – Universal’s proprietary steel formulation patented multi-flue design, combined with two coats of porcelain enamel, results in a superior heat exchanger design.
Stainless Steel Burners – Precision burners, raised port design are formed from high chromium stainless steel. Each burner assembly slides out like a drawer for quick inspection and maintenance.
Factory Installed Draft Inducer – Provides an induced draft allowing higher Btu's to be vented through a 6" vent.
Full-port, Full-flow Drain Valve – Factory installed brass drain valve allows for faster draining and servicing.
Direct Spark-to-Pilot Ignition System – Energy saving ignition that ignites pilot only when there is a call for heat.
Altitude Certifications – Up to 5,200 feet for natural gas and 2,000 feet for LP.
Patented Anode Rods – Anode design utilizes multiple rods to ensure corrosion resistance for a long tank life.
|UNIVERSAL INDUCED DRAFT MODELS|
|GAL CAP.||MODEL NUMBER||INPUT (BTU/H) |
NAT. & LP
(A) Indicates available ASME modelsGD100-250
- Patented multi-flue tank design
- 250,000 - 360,000 BTU/HR
- System Sentinel™ LED diagnostic
- Universal space saver design system
Energy Guide Details
Universal Induced Draft
Tank - 3 Years
Parts - 1 Year
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.