Features & Benefits
- The tighter the commercial retrofit, the more you will appreciate how theUniversal’s compact size and multiple water connections simplify installations. Choose from 80% thermal efficiency models that range from 98,000-399,900 BTU/h and have maximum temperature setting of 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
Space Saver Design
- The short heights and narrow jacket diameters, plus the top, front and rear water inlets/outlets offer the ultimate in installation flexibility.
System Sentinel™ LED Diagnostic System
- Our exclusive diagnostic system, with glowing LED lights, verifies system operation sequence by sequence.
- Universal’s proprietary steel formulation, multi-flue design, combined with two coats of porcelain enamel, results in a superior heat exchanger design.
Stainless Steel Burners
- Precision burners, raised port design, are formed from high chromium stainless steel. Each burner assembly slides out like a drawer for quick inspection and maintenance.
Low Profile Automatic Flue Damper
- Low profile damper minimizes overall product height. Heavy duty vent hood supports are designed to withstand the rigors of installation.
Full-port, Full-flow Drain Valve
- Factory installed brass drain valve allows for faster draining and servicing.
Direct Spark-to-Pilot Ignition System
- Energy saving ignition that ignites pilot only when there is a call for heat.
- Up to 5,000 feet for natural gas and2,000 feet for LP; with high altitude certification kit, up to 8,000 feet.
- Anode design utilizes multiple magnesium rods to ensure corrosion resistance for a long tank life.
|GAL CAP.||MODEL NUMBER||INPUT (BTU/H)
NAT. & LP
|UNIVERSAL LOW NOx|
| UNIVERSAL ULTRA LOW NOx
(A) Indicates available ASME ModelG100-200G100-250G75-125G76-200-1G85-400GN75-125GNU75-125G75-200-1 NGG100-200 NGG75-125 NGG65-360-1 NGG72-250 NG G60-50N-1 G76-200-1 LP G75-125 LP
- 35 to 100-Gallon Capacities
- 98,000-399,900 BTU/h
- Natural and LP Gas
- Top-Front-Rear Inlet/Outlet
- Water Connections
Energy Guide Details
- Understanding Energy Efficiency
- Click here to review this water heater's Energy Guide for more details.
- 3-Year limited tank warranty
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.