VentMaster™ is a series of power direct vent commercial gas water heaters that are a good choice for buildings with tight construction or when indoor air quality is a concern
Features & Benefits - VentMaster power direct vent commercial water heaters provide outside air for combustion, which eliminates negative air pressure issues in tight construction. Models are available in 150,000, 199,900 and 250,000 Btu/h, with a maximum temperature setting of 180 degreesFahrenheit.
Thermal Efficiency - Meets or exceeds a minimum of 80% (non-condensing)
System Sentinel™ LED Diagnostic System - Our exclusive diagnostic system, with glowing LED lights, verifies system operation sequence by sequence.
Patented Technology - Patented multi-flue tank design has a proprietary steel formulation with two coats of high temperature porcelain enamel to maximize corrosion resistance. This results in a superior, long lasting heat exchanger.
Integral Automatic Blower - The 120 Volt blower assists in quietly discharging combustion gases.
Gas Control System - The control system has a fully adjustable thermostat from 100° F to 180°F. The 24 volt combination gas valve includes main gas pressure regulation and an on-off manual valve. The 120/24 volt transformer and high limit cut-out allow for accurate and safe temperature settings.
Easier, Less Costly Venting - Installs with 3" or 4" Schedule 40 PVC pipe; no masonry or metal vent chimney is required. Can be installed virtually anywhere. Maximum vent length is 50 feet.
Base Rail Design - Provides better handling when moving the unit. Full-port, Full-flow Drain Valve Factory installed brass drain valve allows for faster draining and servicing.
Direct Spark-to-Pilot Ignition System - Less fuel consumption
Altitude Certification - Certified up to 5,000 feet
CSA/ASME Rated T&P Valve - Factory installed relief valve
Hand-hole Cleanout - Easy removal of sediment deposits
- Power direct vent – 100 gallon, 150,000 & 250,000 BTU/Hr.
- Vents up to 50 feet
- Patented automatic blower
- Spark to pilot ignition system
Energy Guide Details
- Understanding Energy Efficiency
- Click here to review this water heater's Energy Guide for more details.
Tank - 3 Years
Parts - 1 Year
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.
We want to hear from you. Click the survey button below to help us transform and improve your experience as a customer.