RLNN-C, RLPN-C, RLQN-C (3-5 Ton)
- R-410A HFC refrigerant.
- Complete factory charged, wired and run tested.
- Scroll compressors with internal line break overload and high-pressure protection.
- Single stage compressor on all models. (except RLQN-C060 which utilizes 2 stage Ultra tech)
- Convertible airflow.
- TXV refrigerant metering system on each circuit.
- High Pressure and Low Pressure/Loss of charge protection standard on all models.
- Solid Core liquid line filter drier on each circuit.
- Single slab, Micro Channel designed evaporator coil facilitates easy cleaning for maintained high efficiencies.
- Cooling operation up to 125 degree F ambient.
- Easily removable filter, blower, electric heat, and control access panels permits prompt service.
- Powder Paint Finish meets ASTMB117 steel coated on each side for maximum protection. G90 galvanized.
- One piece top cover and one piece base pan with drawn supply and return opening for superior water management.
- Externally mounted refrigerant gauge ports for easy service diagnostics.
- Factory or field-installed electric heat kits available up to 24 kW.
- Easy to install plug-in; slip in, 100% fully modulating economizer.
- Forkable base rails for easy handling and lifting.
- Single point electrical connections.
- High performance belt drive motor with variable pitch pulleys and quick adjust belt system.
- Permanently lubricated evaporator, condenser motors.
- Condenser motors are internally protected, totally enclosed with shaft down design.
- 1 inch filter standard with slide out design.
- Colored and labeled wiring.
- Copper tube/Aluminum Fin coils.
- Molded compressor plug.
- Factory Installed ClearControl™, a Direct Digital Control (DDC) and sensors which can connect to LonWorks™ or BACnet® BAS systems for remote monitoring and control.
- Micro Channel evaporator and condenser delivers superior performance with less refrigerant charge and less weight than conventional copper tube/aluminum fin coils. In addition the all aluminum construction has superior protection against formicary corrosion and aluminum tube rubbing potential. Its easier to clean and has a more robust surface.
- Three Phase Only
- Scroll Compressor
RLNN-C (3-5 Ton)
Compressor Warranty - 5 Years
Limited Parts Warranty - 1 Year
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.
We want to hear from you. Click the survey button below to help us transform and improve your experience as a customer.