RLRL-C, RLRL-H (15 & 20 Ton)
- R-410A HFC refrigerant.
- Complete factory charged, wired and run tested.
- Scroll compressors with internal line break overload and high-pressure protection.
- Dual stage compressors.
- Convertible airflow – vertical downflow or horizontal sideflow.
- TXV refrigerant metering system on each circuit.
- High Pressure and Low Pressure/Loss of charge protection standard on all models.
- Solid Core liquid line filter drier on each circuit.
- Single slab, single pass designed evaporator and condenser coils facilitate easy cleaning for maintaining high efficiencies.
- Cooling operation up to 125 degree F ambient.
- Foil faced insulation encapsulated throughout entire unit minimizes airborne fibers from the air stream.
- Hinged major access door with heavy-duty gasketing, 1/4 turn latches and door retainers.
- Slide Out Indoor fan assembly for added service convenience.
- Powder Paint Finish meets ASTMB117 steel coated on each side for maximum protection. G90 galvanized.
- Base pan with drawn supply and return opening for superior water management.
- Forkable base rails for easy handling and lifting.
- Single point electrical connections and gas connections.
- Internally sloped slide out condensate pan conforms to ASHRAE 62 standards.
- High performance belt drive motor with variable pitch pulleys and quick adjust belt system.
- Permanently lubricated evaporator, condenser and gas heat inducer motors.
- Condenser motors are internally protected, totally enclosed with shaft down design.
- 2 inch filter standard with slide out design.
- Two stage gas valve direct spark ignition and induced draft for efficiency and reliability.
- Tubular heat exchange for long life and induced draft for efficiency and reliability.
- Solid state furnace control with on board diagnostics.
- 24 volt control system with resettable circuit breakers.
- Colored and labeled wiring.
- Copper tube/Aluminum evaporator coil.
- MicroChannel condenser coil.
- Factory Installed Direct Digital Control (DDC) and sensors which can connect to LonWorks™ or BACnet® BAS systems for remote monitoring and control.
- (-H) Models with Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) meet ASHRAE 90.1-2010 and California Title 24
- RKRL-H ClearControl™ and VFD Technology
- Scroll compressor
- ASHRAE Compliant
RLRL-C (15 & 20 Ton)
RLRL-H (15 & 20 Ton)
Parts Warranty - 1 Year, 3 Phase commercial applications
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.
We want to hear from you. Click the survey button below to help us transform and improve your experience as a customer.