RLRL-C, RLRL-H (15 & 20 Ton)
- R-410A HFC refrigerant.
- Complete factory charged, wired and run tested.
- Scroll compressors with internal line break overload and high-pressure protection.
- Dual stage compressors.
- Convertible airflow – vertical downflow or horizontal sideflow.
- TXV refrigerant metering system on each circuit.
- High Pressure and Low Pressure/Loss of charge protection standard on all models.
- Solid Core liquid line filter drier on each circuit.
- Single slab, single pass designed evaporator and condenser coils facilitate easy cleaning for maintaining high efficiencies.
- Cooling operation up to 125 degree F ambient.
- Foil faced insulation encapsulated throughout entire unit minimizes airborne fibers from the air stream.
- Hinged major access door with heavy-duty gasketing, 1/4 turn latches and door retainers.
- Slide Out Indoor fan assembly for added service convenience.
- Powder Paint Finish meets ASTMB117 steel coated on each side for maximum protection. G90 galvanized.
- Base pan with drawn supply and return opening for superior water management.
- Forkable base rails for easy handling and lifting.
- Single point electrical connections and gas connections.
- Internally sloped slide out condensate pan conforms to ASHRAE 62 standards.
- High performance belt drive motor with variable pitch pulleys and quick adjust belt system.
- Permanently lubricated evaporator, condenser and gas heat inducer motors.
- Condenser motors are internally protected, totally enclosed with shaft down design.
- 2 inch filter standard with slide out design.
- Two stage gas valve direct spark ignition and induced draft for efficiency and reliability.
- Tubular heat exchange for long life and induced draft for efficiency and reliability.
- Solid state furnace control with on board diagnostics.
- 24 volt control system with resettable circuit breakers.
- Colored and labeled wiring.
- Copper tube/Aluminum evaporator coil.
- MicroChannel condenser coil.
- Factory Installed Direct Digital Control (DDC) and sensors which can connect to LonWorks™ or BACnet® BAS systems for remote monitoring and control.
- (-H) Models with Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) meet ASHRAE 90.1-2010 and California Title 24
- RKRL-H ClearControl™ and VFD Technology
- Scroll compressor
- ASHRAE Compliant
RLRL-C (15 & 20 Ton)
RLRL-H (15 & 20 Ton)
Parts Warranty - 1 Year, 3 Phase commercial applications
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.