Ultra Series: RGEDZT (7.5, 8.5, 10 & 12.5 Ton)
- Factory charged with R410A HFC refrigerant
- Wired and run tested
- Scroll compressors with internal line break overload and high pressure protection
- Model RGEDZT has a two-stage compressor
- Convertible airflow - vertical down flow or horizontal side flow
- Single-point electrical connections
- Forkable base rails for easy handling and lifting
- Cooling operation up to 125°F ambient
- Two-stage gas heat input with direct spark ignition system, solid state furnace controls, and optimized induced draft combustion
- MicroChannel evaporator and condenser coil
- PlusOne® ServiceSmart package includes: Qwik-Change Flex-Fit Rack™, Qwik-Slide Blower Assembly™, Qwik-Clean Drain Pan™
- Plus One® Diagnostics with Dual 7-Segment LED Display
- One-piece top cover and one-piece base pan with drawn supply and return opening
- Two-piece control door
- 1/4 turn fasteners on filter access door
- Color-coded and labeled wiring
- External lockable gauge ports
- TXV refrigerant metering system
- Solid-core liquid line filter drier
- High pressure and low pressure/loss of charge protection
- Insulation encapsulated throughout entire unit
- High performance belt drive motor with variable pitch pulleys and quick adjust belt system
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) blower is standard on Model RGEDZT
- New product footprint with matching connections
- Improved factory lead times
- Standard VFD and optional HumidiDry Technology™
- Two stage cooling
- PlusOne® Diagnostics with Dual 7-Segment LED Display
- PlusOne® ServiceSmart package
RGEDZT (7.5-12.5 Ton)
- Ruud Commercial Renaissance Line Trade Guide
- Ruud Commercial Renaissance Line Customer Brochure
- Ruud Commercial Renaissance Line Technology Brochure
- Specification Sheet
- WebProduct Image
3 Phase, Commercial Applications................Five (5) Years
Aluminized Heat Exchanger
3 Phase, Commercial Applications...............Ten (10) Years
Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger
3 Phase, Commercial Applications .........Twenty (20) Years
3 Phase, Commercial Applications................One (1) Year
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.