RGEA14, RGEA15 (2-5 Ton)
- All models feature Scroll® compressors for maximum efficiency and quiet operation. 5 Ton RGEA15 models feature UltraTech™ Scroll 2-Stage compressors with Comfort Alert™ diagnostics (see below), high/low pressure switches, and hard start kits.
- Louvered condenser compartment for protecting the coil against yard hazards and/or weather extremes.
- One-piece top with a deep flange to help keep water out of the unit.
- Supply and return air openings feature a one-inch tall flange to prevent water migration into the ductwork.
- Access panels have “weep holes” and channels to further help manage water run-off.
- Side and down discharge options available on all models. All models are shipped ready for horizontal application.
- Easily accessible blower section complete with slide-out blower.
- Refrigerant connections are conveniently located for easy service diagnostics.
- Micro Channel evaporator and condenser delivers superior performance with less refrigerant charge and less weight than conventional copper tube/aluminum fin coils. In addition the all aluminum construction has superior protection against formicary corrosion and aluminum tube rubbing potential. Its easier to clean and has a more robust surface.
- Inside the easily accessible furnace compartment is the draft inducer motor. This motor is specially designed for quiet reliable operation. In addition to the draft inducer motor, the in-shot gas burners and manifold efficiently regulate the flow of gas for combustion. These new gas/electric units also feature direct-spark ignition and remote flame sensors for added reliability and efficiency.
- All units feature an internal trap on the condensate line eliminating the need for installing an on-site external trap.
- Easily accessible control box.
- Single point wiring simplifies installation.
- Our gas/electric package units feature a tubular heat exchanger design. Tubular heat exchangers are more efficient and durable than older-style clamshell heat exchangers. The heat exchanger is backed by a 10 year limited warranty. Models with a stainless steel heat exchanger installed in a residential application are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Thermal expansion valve standard on all models for superior superheat control, reliability, and energy efficiency at all operating conditions.
- Filter drier standard on all models (not shown).
- Rugged baserail included for improved installation and handling
- Complete factory charged, wired and run tested.
- Molded compressor plugs.
- A double sloped evaporator coil drain pan assures all water is removed from the unit to improve indoor air quality.
RGEA15 (2-5 Ton)
- Contractor Color Literature
- Web Product Image
- Tax Credit Form
- Consumer Literature
- Specification Sheet
- Use and Care Instructions
- Warranty Card
Conditional Parts Warranty - 10 Years (1-Phase Residential)
Compressor - 10 Years (1-Phase, Residential) 5 Years (1 & 3-Phase, Commercial)
Part 1 Year (Commercial)
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.