RQNL-B, RQPL-B (2-4 Ton)
The 2-4 ton Ruud 13 SEER RQNL & 14 SEER RQPL, Package Heat Pump units feature earth-friendly R-410A refrigerant. This platform provides you with a full line of capacities that are each AHRI-certified. The design is certified by CSA International.
The Scroll® Compressor
All of our residential package units, regardless of efficiency level, feature the Scroll Compressor. These scroll compressors use a more advanced technology than traditional reciprocating compressors. The compressor is hermetically sealed and incorporates internal high temperature motor overload protection and durable insulation on the motor windings. It is externally mounted on rubber grommets to reduce vibration and noise. They have fewer moving parts, and they are quieter, more efficient, and longer lasting, and quiet operation.
Durable Cabinet with Louvered Condenser Compartment
Our cabinets have a powder painted finish that protects them from the harshest weather extremes. And our louvered condenser compartment is the best in the industry for protecting the condenser coil against yard hazards and weather extremes. There is a One-piece top with a drip lip to help keep water off of the unit sides. Supply and return air openings feature a one-inch tall flange to prevent water migration into the ductwork. Access panels have “weep holes” and channels to further help manage water run-off. Side and down discharge options available on all models. (Shipped Downflow Standard). Easily accessible blower section complete with slide-out blower. Refrigerant connections are conveniently located for easy service diagnostics. Low pressure/loss of charge protection is standard on all models.
Grille/Fan Motor Mount
Our mount helps protect the fan motor from the elements for longer life. Its design dependability helps reduce vibration and noise.
Easily Accessible Control Box
Operational controls are “up front” for quick installation and easy service diagnostics.
Matched Blower/Evaporator Coil Unit
The blower is responsible for the flow of air into your duct work. It has been designed to match the MultiFlex® evaporator coil and other system components for maximum efficiency and quiet operation. In addition, the coil features rifled copper tubing and enhanced fins for improved efficiency.
Exterior service fittings enable a serviceman to quickly determine unit operating conditions.
Supplemental Electric Heating Strips
Supplemental electric heat strips up to 15 kW are available (field or factory installed) for periods of extreme cold temperatures. Single point wiring simplifies installation.
- All units feature an internal trap on the condensate line eliminating the need for installing an on-site external trap.
- Package heat pump utilizes demand defrost control which monitors the outdoor ambient temperature, outdoor coil temperature, and compressor run-time to determine when a defrost cycle is required.
- Thermal expansion valves are standard on all models for superior superheat control, reliability, and energy efficiency at all operating conditions.
- Filter drier standard on all models (not shown).
- Rugged base rails included for improved installation and handling.
- Up to 14 SEER
- Convertible Airflow
- 1 & 3 Phase
- Scroll Compressor
RQPL-B (2 - 4 Ton)
Conditional Parts Warranty - 10 Years, 1 Year (Commercial)
Limited Compressor Warranty - 10 Years (Residential), 5 Years (Commercial)
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.