Cased "A" Coil (RCQD)
Ruud Ultra Series® Indoor Coils are designed for use with Ruud outdoor units and are available for vertical upflow, horizontal left or horizontal right airflow. When matched with Ruud outdoor units, the coils provide a capacity range from 24,000BTU/HR [7.04 kW] to 60,000 BTU/HR [17.6 kW].
- Constructed of aluminum fins bonded to inter grooved copper tubing.
- Coils are tested at the factory with an extensive refrigerant leak check for improved quality control.
- Coils have sweat fitting refrigerant connections.
- Ideally suited for new installations or add on air conditioning.
- Condensate drain connections are 3/4" [19.1 mm] N.P.T. for ease of connection.
- Coils are A.R.I. certified for system application with variety of Ruud outdoor units.
- Condensate drain pan is constructed of high grade, heat resistant, corrosion free thermal-setting material.
- Compatible with Germicidal Light System
- 16-18 SEER AC, HP, Furnace, and A-Coil Cased no cover applications
Conditional Parts - 10 Years (Registration Required)
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.