Cased and Uncased "N" Coils (RCFP)
- Ruud® Indoor Coils are designed for use with Ruud outdoor units and are available for vertical upflow or downflow, and horizontal left or horizontal right airflow. When matched with Ruud outdoor units, the coils provide a nominal capacity range from 18,000 BTU/HR [5.24 kW] to 48,000 BTU/HR [14.06 kW].
- Constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved copper tubing.
- Coils are tested at the factory with an extensive refrigerant leak check.
- Coils have sweat refrigerant connections.
- Ideally suited for new installations or add on air conditioning.
- Feature two sets of 3/4" [14.1 mm] N.P.T. Condensate drain connections for ease of connection.
- Coils are AHRI certified for system application with variety of Ruud outdoor units.
- Condensate drain pan is constructed of high grade, heat resistant, corrosion free thermal-set material.
- Compatible with Germicidal Light System (UV resistant)
- Bi-Directional airflow eliminates the need to switch any internal components from horizontal left to right.
- Unique drain pan design maximizes application flexibility and condensate removal.
- Universal Duct Flanges are included with all coil models.
- Airflow capacities 450-1,700 CFM and 600-1,900 CFM
- Up to 18 SEER AC, HP, and Furnace applications
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.