H2AC™ Rooftop Unit featuring eSync™ Integration Technology
- R-410A HFC refrigerant
- Complete factory charged, wired and run tested
- Scroll compressors with internal line break overload and high-pressure protection
- Dual Independent compressors for two-stage operation
- Downflow only
- TXV refrigerant metering system
- High Pressure and Low Pressure/Loss of charge protection standard on all models
- Solid Core liquid line filter drier
- Single slab, single pass designed evaporator and condenser coils facilitate easy cleaning for maintained high efficiencies
- Cooling operation up to 125 degree F ambient
- Foil faced insulation encapsulated throughout entire unit minimizes airborne fibers from the air stream
- Hinged major access door with heavy-duty gasketing, 1/4 turn latches and door retainers
- Slide Out Indoor fan assembly for added service convenience
- Powder Paint Finish meets ASTMB117 steel coated on each side for maximum protection G90 galvanized
- One piece base pan with drawn supply and return opening for superior water management
- Forkable base rails for easy handling and lifting
- Single point electrical connections
- Internally sloped slide out condensate pan conforms to ASHRAE 62 standards
- High performance belt drive motor with variable pitch pulleys and quick adjust belt system
- Permanently lubricated evaporator and condenser motors
- Condenser motors are internally protected, totally enclosed with shaft down design
- 2 inch filter standard with slide out design
- 24 volt control system with resettable circuit breakers
- Colored and labeled wiring
- Copper tube/Aluminum Fin indoor coils with all aluminum MicroChannel condenser coil
- Supplemental electric heat provides 100% efficient heating
- Factory Installed ClearControl™, a Direct Digital Control (DDC) and sensors which can connect to LonWorks™ or BACnet® BAS systems for remote monitoring and control
- Pressure sensors provide refrigerant pressures, superheat, and subcooling on the ClearControl™ display
- H2AC Package Unit featuring eSync Integration Technology includes water circulation pump, refrigerant-to-water heat exchanger, and eSync Integration Technology control board for heat recovery during air conditioning mode to preheat potable water.
- Model: RLHL-D
- Clear Control
- 15 Ton
- ASHRAE Compliant
RLHL-D (15 Ton)
Parts - 1 Year (3 Phase, Commercial Applications)
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.