Professional Ultra Series: High Efficiency Condensing Power Direct Vent
Professional Ultra™ High Efficiency Condensing Power Direct Vent gas water heaters are a perfect choice when indoor air quality is a concern
- .75 - .83 UEF
- FHR: 68 - 87 gallons for natural and LP gas, depending on model
- Recovery: 43.6 to 48.5 GPH at a 90° F rise, depending on model
- Integrated system control for easy installation and service
- Diagnostic system control can be replaced without draining the water heater
- Eco-friendly burner, low NOx design
- Power direct vents are an ideal choice when either indoor air quality or negative air pressure are concerns
- Two-pipe system: one pipe pulls in outside air for combustion and the other exhausts combustion gases
- 120 VAC, 60Hz, induced draft blower
- New whisper quiet blower
- Proven center flue design with submerged coil type condensing heat exchanger
- Heat exchanger is porcelain coated inside and out for increased product life
Flammable Vapor Detection System
- FVIR compliant protective
- Control system that disables the heater in the presence of flammable vapor accumulation
Flexible Venting Options
- Long venting lengths up to 60 feet
- Use 2 or 3 inch diameter PVC, ABS, or CPVC vent pipe options. (In Canada ULC S636 PVC and CPVC must be used.)
- Vertical or horizontal termination
- Concentric vent kit available
- Dual anode rods protect the tank from corrosion
High Altitude Compliant
- Models are certified for applications up to 9,000 feet above sea level
- Enhanced-flow brass drain valve
- Temperature and pressure relief valve included
- Low lead compliant
- Durable silicon nitride igniter (HSI)
- Inlet tube with diffuser enhances heat transfer
- Front access to condensate trap and vent pipe
- Condensate neutralizer option
- Standard replacement parts
- .75 - .83 UEFF
- ENERGY STAR®
- Use 2 or 3 inch diameter PVC, ABS, or CPVC vent pipe options
- FVIR compliant protective
Energy Guide Details
- Understanding Energy Efficiency
- Click here to review this water heater's Energy Guide for more details.
Professional Ultra High Efficiency Condensing Power Direct Vent
- 6-Year limited tank and parts warranty*
* See Residential Warranty Certificate for complete information
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.