Professional Ultra Series: High Efficiency Condensing Power Direct Vent
Professional Ultra™ High Efficiency Condensing Power Direct Vent gas water heaters are a perfect choice when indoor air quality is a concern
- 0.83 UEF
- FHR: Up to 87 gallons for natural and LP gas
- Recovery: 43.6 to 48.5 at a 90° F rise, based on model
- Integrated system control for easy installation and service
- Diagnostic system control can be replaced without draining the water heater
- Eco-friendly burner, low NOx design
- Power direct vents are an ideal choice when either indoor air quality or negative air pressure are concerns
- Two-pipe system: one pipe pulls in outside air for combustion and the other exhausts combustion gases
- 120 VAC, 60Hz, induced draft blower
- New whisper quiet blower
- Proven center flue design with submerged coil type condensing heat exchanger
- Heat exchanger is porcelain coated inside and out for increased product life
Flammable Vapor Detection System
- FVIR compliant protective
- Control system that disables the heater in the presence of flammable vapor accumulation
Flexible Venting Options
- Long venting lengths up to 60 feet
- Use 2 or 3 inch diameter PVC, ABS, or CPVC vent pipe options. (In Canada ULC S636 PVC and CPVC must be used.)
- Vertical or horizontal termination
- Concentric vent kit available
- Dual anode rods protect the tank from corrosion
High Altitude Compliant
- Models are certified for applications up to 9,000 feet above sea level
- Enhanced-flow brass drain valve
- Temperature and pressure relief valve included
- Low lead compliant
- Durable silicon nitride igniter (HSI)
- Inlet tube with diffuser enhances heat transfer
- Front access to condensate trap and vent pipe
- Condensate neutralizer option
- Standard replacement parts
- .83 UEF
- ENERGY STAR®
- Use 2 or 3 inch diameter PVC, ABS, or CPVC vent pipe options
- FVIR compliant protective
Energy Guide Details
- Understanding Energy Efficiency
- Click here to review this water heater's Energy Guide for more details.
Professional Ultra High Efficiency Condensing Power Direct Vent
Tank - 6 Years Limited
Parts - 6 Years Limited
KwikComfort® Financing can help make your purchase even easier.
Ruud makes it easy to find a financing option that works for you! With many options and benefits available, KwikComfort Financing is the best way to get the home comfort you need without the wait.
- Applications made easyWe'll help you avoid lengthy contracts, headaches and hassles.
- Kwik credit decisionsYou'll get an answer to your application within minutes.
- Fast credit for the futureFinance your Ruud equipment and anything you want to add later.
- Reduced interest/fixed paymentsGet low interest and fixed monthly payments until the purchase is paid.
- Minimum monthly paymentTake advantage of convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Deferred interest/no interestEnjoy interest-free payments as long as the balance is paid by the due date.
We want to hear from you. Click the survey button below to help us transform and improve your experience as a customer.